PDA

View Full Version : First time in years my hair isn't covered in splits

bunzfan
August 7th, 2014, 10:35 AM
So major achievement guys , i've always trimmed so much because i've always had monster splits when it gets to hip length and even though last time it was passing hip it was covered in splits and dots yet again so i cut to just above waist on the 22nd of may i was happy because it looked loads better and i got rid of all the worst bits. Three months almost later and its back at hip but with nice ends too and when i looked today there were minimal spits (2) and about three dots and i haven't even s & d in that time (3 months)

Thats a massive thing for me!! i think the ends still like pretty good too they aren't thinning like the would be by now if i hadn't trimmed a few inches and i can't believe how quick it has grown back i think it must of been damage. To prove it i just took this picture of my ends and they look pretty good

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/emmerline1/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140807_171611_zps126ee28d.jpg (http://s1107.photobucket.com/user/emmerline1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140807_171611_zps126ee28d.jpg.html)

Only thing i have changed it conditioning twice and one of them being my holy grail body shop conditioner with honey and banana and braiding for bed do i s and d now they are a few or leave it ? and for once i don't even want to trim it because the ends aren't thin or riddled with splits thats quite a thing as i have been stuck at this length for years. I'm hoping i can reach near to Tailbone by my birthday in December if i don't trim.

StellaKatherine
August 7th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Looks amazing! Congratulations! :flower:

I am really interested in your shampoo!

bunzfan
August 7th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Looks amazing! Congratulations! :flower:

I am really interested in your shampoo!

Awww thank you :D if you mean my conditioner i use this one http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/haircare/conditioner/banana-conditioner.aspx#.U-O6IeNdVRI mine is more yellow not sure if that one has honey in it.

fiğrildi
August 7th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Your ends look very nice, strong and healthy, congrats! :D
Nice colour too! Happy growing, and keep us updated in December when you reach TBL :)

bunzfan
August 7th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Your ends look very nice, strong and healthy, congrats! :D
Nice colour too! Happy growing, and keep us updated in December when you reach TBL :)

If i get there LOL. Hopefully i should now because its in much better condition can you tell i'm rather self critical haha my reasoning is i can always micro trim once i get there.

Johannah
August 7th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Congrats, Bunzfan!! :blossom:

*puts conditioner on wishlist*

animetor7
August 7th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Congrats! You must be doing something right in your routine. Your hair must grow fast! Lucky you! How much (about) monthly if you don't mind my asking?

mary*rose
August 7th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Congratulations! It's nice to see changes in your hair because of the nice things you do to it :)

lapushka
August 7th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Those ends look nice! :thumbsup:

LongCurlyTress
August 7th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Beautiful thick braid bunzfan! You will get to tbl by December, or sooner! At this rate! Nice!:popcorn: