PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning!

Stormsong
September 21st, 2008, 02:38 AM
Just recently found this forum whilst looking up henna information as I have decided to make the move from chemical to natural dyes to avoid my 'natural' colour (aka a dull light mouse brownish colour, i prefer red in my hair, blonde just made me look ill :o).

At the same time, I've decided to go with growing my hair again, as keeping my short hair presentable for work involves lots of chemicals, hairdryer use and a cut every 6 weeks (at least), all of which is a lot of time, abuse and cost. Plus, I like the idea of having long hair again, or at least past my shoulders, like I did when I was a LOT younger :) (I turned 40 last year!). However, more recent attempts to get the length past the shoulders have been aborted, so I'm hoping that this site will help me get past my 'must have my hair cut' length :).

Thanks for listening to me :)

Shanarana
September 21st, 2008, 04:36 AM
Hello, and welcome. I'm sure you will find all you need here on the site.....so much information and great people. Jump on in!!!

Amara
September 23rd, 2008, 11:58 AM
Hi there! :)

I used henna for several years and was very happy with the color. I too am an ashy brunette and wanted red tones in my hair. There's a great henna thread on here with all sorts of info I'm sure you'll find useful.

Welcome!

levelek
September 26th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Good morning! That's the kind of cheerful attitude we like ;)
The style instructions on this site have been a godsend in figuring out how to keep my hair presentable for work. Sounds like you have a good plan there.