PDA

View Full Version : Most beautiful hair I've ever seen (classic length)

longhairvixen
August 4th, 2014, 04:55 AM
<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255);">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS8jNMhqHAk

I discovered this youtuber, named Beautybygabbie by typing in long hair in the search bar. she was the first video that showed up. initially i was skeptical. how is it that this girl with extensions tell us her "long hair" care routine. But she proved me wrong! her hair is so beautiful. Her hair is classic length, and very thick, and lustrous. but the thing that surprises me most is how she has a Japanese hair treatment, yet her hair is so healthy. its basically a hair treatment that permanently straightens your hair, and you have to do your roots, every couple months. she wears no extensions, and her hair color is natural. This gives me hope that even if your hair is slightly chemically treated, it can still grow long ,healthy and shiny if you take care of it. keyword SLIGHTLY! she uses sulfate-free shapoos, and deep conditions. she rarely uses heat tools.there are girls with virgin hair who don't look half as good as her hair. check out her video! :heartbeat:heartbeat:crush: she's my hair crush.

gnome82
August 4th, 2014, 05:08 AM
I am of mixed race, and have had hair straightening treatments around 8 years ago. Her hair looks pretty but it is not what I call healthy hair. Hair that has has chemical straightening is not healthy. I had my almost waist length hair cut due to damage during pregnancy (why it is short now) and even that damage was nothing compared with straightening chemical damage. She will need alot of upkeep of chemicals to keep her hair anywhere near manageable.

longhairvixen
August 4th, 2014, 05:26 AM
I am of mixed race, and have had hair straightening treatments around 8 years ago. Her hair looks pretty but it is not what I call healthy hair. Hair that has has chemical straightening is not healthy. I had my almost waist length hair cut due to damage during pregnancy (why it is short now) and even that damage was nothing compared with straightening chemical damage. She will need alot of upkeep of chemicals to keep her hair anywhere near manageable.

what are you mixed with?

jacqueline101
August 4th, 2014, 06:31 AM
I've seen her videos and I happen to be another fan of her long shiny hair. I know it's not natural but it's enspiring.

Kaelee
August 4th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Hair type and the skill of the technician makes a big difference when it comes to chemical damage (as well as the type of chemicals used, obviously). Photography/video goes a long way towards making hair look a lot better than it does in real life.

As far as I can tell, it's beautiful!!!!

chomsky
August 4th, 2014, 11:06 AM
I saw this video a while ago and am still floored by her gorgeous hair! There are many examples for those who choose to chemically alter their hair and keep it in better condition than many with virgin hair; the upkeep maybe more, but it can still be kept long and strong. I'd be happy to wake up with that on my head in the morning. :o

queenovnight
August 4th, 2014, 11:17 AM
I actually agree with gnome82. I got similar results as this when I chemically straightened... but it didn't last long, and afterwards my curls were irreversibly damaged. - With curly hair, you can tell when someones had chemically or heat damaged hair. While her hair is beautiful in this state, you've not yet seen it curly. She has no videos of her hair in it's natural state. That's when you can truly tell the condition of a curly headed ladies hair. So yeah, I wouldn't go as far as to saying that her hair is superior to someone that has virgin hair, because in the end.. It may appear nicer, but IMO virgin hair takes the cake when it comes to health. It doesn't have the chemical damage that chemically damaged hair has. - Sorry but gotta defend the natural virgin haired girls on this one. - That being said.. I've seen this video and thought she had stunning hair.

chen bao jun
August 4th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Chemicaled hair--to me the test is not how it looks but how it feels.
I had my hair chemically straightened for 20 years, it was nowhere near that length, but it was much admired for the looks (varied between armpit and bra strap) and truthfully, it felt fried ALL the time. That was how the damage showed. It's unbelievable how much better it feels now.

LadyCelestina
August 5th, 2014, 03:15 AM
I watched this video a while back,her hair indeed is gorgeous,straightened or not.I was a bit saddened by the little bit where she had to show the people she has no artificial hair.

Though I'm a bit :shudder: by her lips.

Tini'sNewHair
August 5th, 2014, 05:14 AM
You can't possibly compare THIS hair to virgin hair, two completely different things.

Skade
August 5th, 2014, 05:25 AM
Am I the only one confused about the title "Most beautiful hair I've ever seen (classic length)". Sure, nice hair, I don't see any Classic length hair though..

Tini'sNewHair
August 5th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Forgot to mention that, I agree Skade, it looks more like bcl

meteor
August 5th, 2014, 06:51 AM
Am I the only one confused about the title "Most beautiful hair I've ever seen (classic length)". Sure, nice hair, I don't see any Classic length hair though..
Yes, I was confused about that, too! :)
I was also really confused to find the EXACT same thread over at the "new? start here" section of the LHC: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125085

longhairvixen
August 5th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Yes, I was confused about that, too! :)
I was also really confused to find the EXACT same thread over at the "new? start here" section of the LHC: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125085
i accidentaly posted it there!!

Shibe
August 5th, 2014, 08:37 PM
I watched this video a while back,her hair indeed is gorgeous,straightened or not.I was a bit saddened by the little bit where she had to show the people she has no artificial hair.

Though I'm a bit :shudder: by her lips.

My lips are pretty large, I wonder if I freak anyone out :laugh:

Dark40
April 29th, 2019, 06:00 PM
<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255);">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS8jNMhqHAk

I discovered this youtuber, named Beautybygabbie by typing in long hair in the search bar. she was the first video that showed up. initially i was skeptical. how is it that this girl with extensions tell us her "long hair" care routine. But she proved me wrong! her hair is so beautiful. Her hair is classic length, and very thick, and lustrous. but the thing that surprises me most is how she has a Japanese hair treatment, yet her hair is so healthy. its basically a hair treatment that permanently straightens your hair, and you have to do your roots, every couple months. she wears no extensions, and her hair color is natural. This gives me hope that even if your hair is slightly chemically treated, it can still grow long ,healthy and shiny if you take care of it. keyword SLIGHTLY! she uses sulfate-free shapoos, and deep conditions. she rarely uses heat tools.there are girls with virgin hair who don't look half as good as her hair. check out her video! :heartbeat:heartbeat:crush: she's my hair crush.

Hey, she is also my favorite youtuber as well! You are very right. Her hair is simply beautiful at classic length. I couldn't believe it with her race that she could grow hair that long either, and also have chemcially-treated hair at that length too. But you can be black or mixed-race with long processed hair! I have WL+ chemically-treated hair as well, and it is still growing. I both relax and color my hair.