PDA

View Full Version : Macadamia Hair Mask~ anyone used it

longhairvixen
August 3rd, 2014, 05:12 PM
Has anyone used the macadamia deep repair masque? http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8b/08/da/8b08da2c620982b4fdc46ad06dfa8386.jpg How do you like it?

BambooBeauty
August 3rd, 2014, 06:22 PM
Yes I have and I love it. It smells amazing and it made my hair very soft and sleek. The first time I used it I wasn't blown away but the second time my hair was the softest it has ever been and looked really good. I think each time I use the mask it gets better and better.

RoseofCimarron
August 3rd, 2014, 10:09 PM
I have used it in the past too. I really liked it at first, but after I got through my first one and was halfway through my second one (by the way, if you really like this stuff, go with the bigger size. It is a better deal!) it started to mess with my hair. It got really dry and waxy at the same time. I found out later that it was because my hair doesn't like silicones. I actually have half of a jar left (it is way past expired) just as a souvenir of when I used to use cones and my one big splurge on haircare. :) Maybe I should clean it out and use it for something?

Anyway, yeah if your hair likes cones, go for it! It smells lovely and makes your hair feel really nice. Just be warned, make sure you wash every bit of it out around your scalp or your head will be itching like crazy!

Marika
August 3rd, 2014, 10:33 PM
I've used the mask, regular rinse-out conditioner and oil. Both the mask and conditioner left my hair really tangly and dry. I kinda liked the oil but it's nothing special, just a basic silicone/oil serum. My hair likes cones but there's something in these products that doesn't agree with my hair. I know a lot of people love the mask, so I say go for it even though I didn't like it.