PDA

View Full Version : 4" circumference!

Oberon88
September 20th, 2008, 10:39 PM
I finally got around to measuring the circumference of my ponytail properly and its a surprisingly robust 4"
When I started taking better care of my hair/trying to grow it out a year ago, it was about 3.5ish.
I feel very accomplished! :cheese::cheese::cheese:

EvaSimone
September 20th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Congrats!! It's amazing how good hair care can make such a difference. So when are you changing your stats to iii? :D

Arctic_Mama
September 21st, 2008, 05:01 AM
That's great! That means breakage is growing out and the cuticle is plumped up with moisture. WAHOO!!!

JessTheMess
September 21st, 2008, 07:01 AM
Wowzerz thats a lot of hair :) Congrats! :cheer:
I'm afraid to measure mine. This month I have had a crazy shed. I don't want to know what mine is lol

bunnii
September 21st, 2008, 07:06 AM
YAY!!! congrats :D mine did that too I thought I was an i turned out I was a quite generous ii. It's a great feeling isn't it? to know you are acheiving something! :cheer:

SweetPea88
September 21st, 2008, 07:12 AM
Yay, congrats! That's always a nice surprise! :D

paper
September 21st, 2008, 07:16 AM
That is amazing! Congrats on healthy hair. :flower:

Elphie
September 21st, 2008, 07:27 AM
I was really happy to find I was past 4 inches myself. My hair has actually felt thinner over the past few years and I chalked it up to being older. I was glad it wasn't as thin as I thought.

bjt
September 21st, 2008, 07:58 AM
wow! that's a big difference. good for you!

Silver & Gold
September 21st, 2008, 10:20 AM
Wow, you just made me measure mine. So far I had only been checking length. And mine turned out to be a fine, healthy 4" as well. I'm stunned! I guess this means a lot of my layers are getting to ponytail length finally.
Congrats to you and yay for me! I would have never checked if I hadn't have read your post.

Vivien'
September 21st, 2008, 10:27 AM
It's thick hair, and a huge difference :) Congratulations !

Nes
September 21st, 2008, 11:39 AM
Congratulations that's fantastic!

An increase in health and thickness is just as wonderful as an increase in length. Well done you! You must have really made some improvements to your hair care.

Nes x