PDA

View Full Version : Yes yes yes

W2
August 2nd, 2014, 06:13 AM
Finally!!!

Lilla Rose ships to Denmark ... so I ordered the clip of the month ... the one with anchor and wheel ... so looking forward to gettinf it!!!

Loviatar
August 2nd, 2014, 02:14 PM
OMG, there is an anchor and wheel Flexi?

I don't do Flexis - I only have one - but for a ship related Flexi I'd make an exception!

Freija
August 2nd, 2014, 04:15 PM
They ship to Europe?! Oh my GOSH - then I could get the green dragonfly flexi... and the festive leaf in medium... and the native filigree... and... and... oh dear this will not end well... : p

Majorane
August 2nd, 2014, 04:25 PM
What? I have a nautical job. I need a nautical hairtoy! How cool.

W2
August 9th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Ordered the 2. ggt it the 8. ... that's fast!

And it looks great!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12458&d=1407603864

Clarkie
August 9th, 2014, 02:43 PM
It does look great! I had no idea Flexis were so reasonably priced. The Lilla Rose site is fantastic, thank you for letting me know about this. :)

StellaKatherine
August 9th, 2014, 02:47 PM
I want that one so much.. any many more ;) Going to order at least the nautical one with next paycheck :D

Clarkie
August 9th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Those of you with flexi experience, do you think a medium would suit my 25-26 inch long hair with some room to grow? Should I get large or would that be to big to use now? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thank you.

lazuliblue
August 11th, 2014, 08:03 AM
Those of you with flexi experience, do you think a medium would suit my 25-26 inch long hair with some room to grow? Should I get large or would that be to big to use now? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thank you.

What is your ponytail circumference? Mine is 3.15 inches, length of 25 inches and I use a size medium, and can also still use my size small. However, I know that two_wheels has a circumference of 3.25 inches at APL (I think!) and she uses a large. Centre-held buns (such as the lazy-wrap bun) can cope with smaller flexi sizes.

The best way to tell (for me) is to use a hair stick (or a twig if you don't have a hair stick!) and do the type of bun that you will do with a flexi-8, the just measure how much of the stick is needed to keep the bun in place. There is also a flexi-8 thread if you need more help :)

Clarkie
August 11th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Thanks so much for the info ^^ I measured my ponytail and it's not quite 4 inch circumference. I think I might just go ahead and get a large. I'm going to keep growing for at least a couple of years so I suppose if it's too big now it will be useable at some point. :)

lazuliblue
August 11th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Thanks so much for the info ^^ I measured my ponytail and it's not quite 4 inch circumference. I think I might just go ahead and get a large. I'm going to keep growing for at least a couple of years so I suppose if it's too big now it will be useable at some point. :)

If your ponytail is nearly 4 inches I'd definitely get a large - I'm sure that it won't be too big :)