PDA

View Full Version : the survey thing

caromarpie
July 26th, 2014, 12:04 AM
What was that? I just came in the forum like I always do and some survey pup up to me I answer because they said they will gift after but nothind is relate to this forum so now I am afraid I did something wrong. I am the only who ad to answer it please I need answer

MINAKO
July 26th, 2014, 12:23 AM
As long as you didn't verify anything via phone i don't think a simple pop up could be dangerous. I haven't seen it tho and usually don't answer these

AmyBeth
July 26th, 2014, 12:24 AM
I have been checking into the forum a lot more than usual lately because I am nursing s sick relative, and I have seen no survey. I would never respond to one that wss not forum related. My best guess is that it wss some kind of advertising gimmick and that your email might now become flooded with even more junk emails. Please be careful who you give any information to. With things like identity fraud and computer viruses you ca't be too csreful. A free gift might be a lure, but I always feel that if I don't go online to seek out an item I want, I'm not going to divulge my informstion to get it as a "free gift". I hope no harm results.

caromarpie
July 26th, 2014, 12:39 AM
I answer the survey but I did not go for the gift so I hope I am ok

Firefox7275
July 26th, 2014, 05:01 AM
Run a trusted anti malware programme like Malwarebytes and install a free pop up blocker.

Johannah
July 26th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Do you use Google Chrome? You could add an extensions called Adblock.