PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember Rainbow from the old TLHS site?

rkyobo
July 20th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Rainbow was the girl who had below knee length hair, and after a few days traveling in a car in damp cold weather, ended up with a horrible knot in her hair. I think it was Jennifer Eve and another long haired friend went and tried to help her get rid of the knot, but to no avail, and she ended up having to get her beautiful hair cut off! Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows whether she grew her hair back - and how I could get in contact with her. This is Joy - from TLHS. Hope all are still well and growing their hair! Mine has gone through some bad things. Two years ago I had to get it all cut off because I was getting surgery and wouldn't be able to care for it at all for a couple of months. At that time it was below my waist - the longest it had ever gotten. I grew it back, and now it's almost to my waist again - YAY!!! Still trying to find out my terminal length. It's no longer dyed red, but is my natural color of medium/dark blonde...with lots of white hairs interspersed which makes it look lighter in color. I'm not planning to ever cut it short. I'm 60 yrs young now. :) Looking forward to seeing all of you again and seeing your hair!

Madora
July 20th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Yes, I remember seeing pictures of her wonderful mane on Frank's site...and her having to cut it off. Have no idea of what happened to her afterwards.

Beatnik Guy
July 20th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Hello Joy! :)
Last I know, Rainbow is blonde, her hair isn't so long, she got married and is a tax attorney in Florida.

spidermom
July 20th, 2014, 04:54 PM
I knew nothing about this, but hi! Happy hair growing.
I'm as young as you!