PDA

View Full Version : Hair YouTube

Tehillim408
July 10th, 2014, 03:26 PM
I apologize if there's already a thread on this, but I've been away from the forum for a long time.

With that said, here's my question:

What are some of the best YouTube channels to subscribe to for hair tips and hair tutorials? Maybe even heat-free hair tutorials?

Madora
July 10th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Check out Torrin Paige's You Tube tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/torrinpaige

Becs
July 10th, 2014, 03:34 PM
My favorite YouTube channels for hair tutorials are Cutegirlshairstyles, Hair4myprincess, lilithmoon, Braidsandstyles12, and beautyklove. Beautyklove and cutegirlshairstyles have lots of great no heat curls, and all of the youtubers I listed have awesome braiding tutorials

Becs
July 10th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Ooh also definitely seconding Madora's suggestion of Torrin Paige. I can't believe I forgot to mention her! She is amazing

Youngjae
July 10th, 2014, 04:12 PM
I also reccommend Torrin Paige. She has so many good bun and braid tutorials for long hair. She's taught me pretty much everything I know about hair.....

lapushka
July 10th, 2014, 04:48 PM
LaDollyVita33 & ladollyvita333. She sometimes does the same tutorial as Torrin Paige does, but for BSL length hair instead of TB, almost classic length.