PDA

View Full Version : Question for Justgreen about hair color

Jamie Lynn 40
September 19th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Hi Justgreen-
Sorry to bother you again but I am going to have my hair colored on Sunday & I was wondering if you have any trouble with breakage after you have your hair colored? I am going to go really light blonde with dark highlights.
Also, were you as old as me when you started growing your hair & how long was your hair when you started? I am almost 40 if I haven't already told you. Thanks for all your help.
JamieLynn40

Curlsgirl
September 22nd, 2008, 09:14 AM
Hi Justgreen-
Sorry to bother you again but I am going to have my hair colored on Sunday & I was wondering if you have any trouble with breakage after you have your hair colored? I am going to go really light blonde with dark highlights.
Also, were you as old as me when you started growing your hair & how long was your hair when you started? I am almost 40 if I haven't already told you. Thanks for all your help.
JamieLynn40

You would probably want to PM her so she'll see this question. She only does highlights and lowlights I do know that, doesn't bleach and then do dark highlights (lowlights are what this is called). She has very healthy hair and treats her hair very well otherwise I do know. I asked her a lot of questions too when I went from all over color to highlights/lowlights instead.