PDA

View Full Version : My vastly different hair colors - can you put a name to it/them?

CostaRita
July 7th, 2014, 03:18 PM
So yeah, I'm trying to figure out what color hair I have. It looks different in every photo I take lol. I took some more pictures without any photo editing (like the kind that adjusts color) so hopefully those will give a more true representation. Even the flash makes it look different.

Can anyone guess my hair color?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56397417@N02/

islandboo
July 7th, 2014, 03:21 PM
You are ash brown or a very dark blonette (they sort of overlap)

moontree
July 7th, 2014, 03:35 PM
You and I have the same hair color (and the same camera issue... the last pic I took everyone was commenting on how 'blonde' I was and people have just... asked me what my hair color was, while looking at it). It's somewhere between ash blonde and ash brown, there's a "grey" area I think (ha!) though yours has more tawny to it. Blondettes unite! But seriously, it's nice coming on here and realizing others have the same "there isn't a word for this that isn't made up" hair color.

I saw that you wanted to reach Rose from Titanic's hair length, are you going to change your color as well or keep it natural? Your hair has great texture, by the way :)

CostaRita
July 7th, 2014, 03:50 PM
You and I have the same hair color (and the same camera issue... the last pic I took everyone was commenting on how 'blonde' I was and people have just... asked me what my hair color was, while looking at it). It's somewhere between ash blonde and ash brown, there's a "grey" area I think (ha!) though yours has more tawny to it. Blondettes unite! But seriously, it's nice coming on here and realizing others have the same "there isn't a word for this that isn't made up" hair color.

I saw that you wanted to reach Rose from Titanic's hair length, are you going to change your color as well or keep it natural? Your hair has great texture, by the way :)

Yay!!

Hm that's a good question! Yes, I am obsessed with Rose's hair and I love her color, length, and texture. However, I stay away from dyes because I want to keep my hair as healthy as possible.

Henna might be an option, but I'm hesitant because of how permanent it is - if I hated it, I'd be stuck.

lapushka
July 7th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Didn't you just start at thread about this. Now I'm confused, because I'm sure I posted in the other one. ???

CostaRita
July 7th, 2014, 04:09 PM
Didn't you just start at thread about this. Now I'm confused, because I'm sure I posted in the other one. ???

No, you're not mistaking. I added some unedited pics this time.