PDA

View Full Version : WO/SO washing WITH heated rollers! Please tell me what you think?!

karmela
September 19th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Hi there everyone...

I am thinking of trying to give up shampoo - this is my third day. But since my hair is looking ( unsurprisingly ) rather lank I've just dug out some very gentle heated rollers that are covered in black velcro. They are made by Babyliss. I will put them on for about twenty minutes just to give my hair a bit more oomph and carry on with the experiment. Do you think this is okay while I go thru the manky transitional phase? Any ideas so appreciated...I love this place.

Karmela x

karmela
September 19th, 2008, 05:43 AM
I am only putting three rollers in, two in the fringes bit and one at the back in the crown to lift the hair a bit and stop it looking so flat. None in the ends where the hair is most vulnerable...

karmela
September 19th, 2008, 05:44 AM
It is on the hottest setting so they are effective ( ouch...hurts a little) for ten minutes only...

aisling
September 19th, 2008, 05:48 AM
I wouldn't worry about the heat, I'd worry about the velcro. I've used simple velcro rollers, unheated, and those puppies ate my hair, evil things :)

karmela
September 19th, 2008, 05:52 AM
Oops sorry Aisling...they're not velcro, they're felt!
Much better than velcro!
Hope your hair is recovered and happy now...

x