PDA

View Full Version : How To Train Your Dragon 2!

GrowingOut
July 7th, 2014, 07:35 AM
Oh my gosh, I went to see HTTYD2 for the second time a couple of days ago, and I can't stop gushing about the movie.

Those characters! Those relationships! Those biceps!

But most of all, THAT HAIR!

So, what were your thoughts on the movie!?

sourgrl
July 7th, 2014, 08:10 AM
I loved it! But I love all things dragon :D And I also couldn't help but notice the hair. 'Tis a LHC curse, I think ;)

GrowingOut
July 7th, 2014, 08:15 AM
I know that feeling! Now I have to wait for my hair to grow out more to really copy Valka's braids. Does anyone have a good photo of them/maybe a tutorial?

patienceneeded
July 7th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Such a good movie! Toothless is awesome.

To be honest, I didn't notice the hair. I very rarely do in movies. I think my LHC radar is damaged, I never see these kinds of things until others point them out.

patienceneeded
July 7th, 2014, 09:56 AM
Double post, sorry!

GrowingOut
July 7th, 2014, 10:04 AM
No problem! I'll just quickly describe it.

BRAIDS BRAIDS BRAIDS BRAIDS! One character had braids that were seeming to be between mid-calf and knee! :D

Sharysa
July 7th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Yay! I just mentioned Valka's hair a while ago! Her hair is thigh length, so that's probably who the above poster meant.

GrowingOut
July 7th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Yeah, that's what I meant! :D I'm just about a year's growth away then!

höpönasu
July 7th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Me and my fiancé went to see it in the movie theatre. It was cool, I really liked those big alpha dragons. SPOILER: But I was really sad for Hiccup's father's death.

Stormcast
July 7th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Personally I enjoyed when Astrid exclaimed "Oh my gods!" Mainly because df does it all the time xD

Arwenlily
July 7th, 2014, 01:39 PM
I loved this movie! I just saw it today and it was amazing. I especially loved Astrid's hair, the braid is gorgeous.