PDA

View Full Version : Keep water from dripping while hair in plastic bag

YumiYume
July 3rd, 2014, 06:08 AM
I feel like a genius right now, however almost everything I come up with someone alredy thought of long time ago ;)

However I wanted to share it anyway :)

you know when you keep your hair in a plastic bag while DT or henna and so on? (I use to tie the ends of the bag with a hairtie in my neck and keep it beind my ears. this makes the back, some strands around ear in contact with air and it can drip and dry there)

Small dropps use to roll down in my forehead, neck and around ears, worst in the forehead and towels are eather to short or way to heavvy for my tiny head and are very much annoying and I dont have a scarf eather or a t-shirt I want to use so I thought of a, wait for it.. a pillowcase
:cheer:! I rolled up a bit and tied it on just like I did with the plastic bag exept I keep it over my ears, and it is big enough to cover my neck, wont fall off and weights nothing :rolling:!

I sit with my wdt on right now :)
*Sorry for my english, it gets worse whe I have not been writing much =/

MeowScat
July 3rd, 2014, 05:22 PM
That's a great idea! My towels are too heavy as well so this would be perfect. Thanks for sharing and your English is perfect. :)

Idjit
July 3rd, 2014, 05:35 PM
That is pretty smart. I put a ski cap on over my bag or a turbie twist but I may have to try this pillow case idea...

AmyBeth
July 3rd, 2014, 06:49 PM
Good idea. I love my henna, but I spend the whole day feeling wet with all the drips coming down. I could do without that aspect of it.

YumiYume
August 26th, 2014, 12:54 AM
Yay thank you :D!

I hope it worked for you guys to :D
sorry for late reply :(

fiğrildi
August 26th, 2014, 01:41 AM
That's a good idea indeed :)
I use a turbant towel, like this: http://www.amazon.com/Microfiber-Hair-Turban-Shower-Facial/dp/B007V728CI (it has a button to close).
Even if that's a small towel, it can be heavy and give me a headache, but it doesn't drip this way, even if I have to wear a towel around my shoulders too, just in case :wink:

YumiYume
August 26th, 2014, 04:16 AM
thank you :D

ooohhh I see, that was a smart towel :P
aww too bad it gives you headache :(

yea dripping is very annoying XD

btw I must say, your avatar owl is one of the cutest baby owl-pictures I've seen <3!

fiğrildi
August 26th, 2014, 04:32 AM
thank you :D

ooohhh I see, that was a smart towel :P
aww too bad it gives you headache :(

yea dripping is very annoying XD

btw I must say, your avatar owl is one of the cutest baby owl-pictures I've seen <3!

Aww, thank you! :o
I just love this video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151778690637576&set=vb.32799215298&type=2&theater

I think I got a headache last time because the plastic bag was too tight (I already had 2 plastic bags, and lots of plastic paper in my head, before I put the smart towel on!)

browneyedsusan
August 26th, 2014, 05:43 AM
So smart!

I sometimes use an old T-shirt like you use a pillowcase.
(Your English is just fine. :) )

YumiYume
August 26th, 2014, 12:11 PM
fiğrildi: ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhoohoooohoooo sooooo cute ^______________________^ <3

ohh I see, Hope it will be better next time the :)

browneyedsusan: thank you ^___^, yeah Ive read here that t-shirt is great, but If you dont have one, you have o be creative ;)
thank you :)