PDA

View Full Version : Hello and thank you

Inconella
July 1st, 2014, 06:21 PM
Hi everybody,

Ive lurked for years and finally decided to come out of the shadows. I want to say thank you to everyone for all the knowledge you have given me over the past year. Before the Internet, the only people giving advice about hair care were people who were trying to sell you stuff. This is such a nice place to learn from people who don't want anything in return. Powerful. I think.

I was at bsl last year when I started growing my hair accidentally. I was just too busy to get my hair cut for six months, and then I realized the extra length looked really good on me. I decided to keep going. I needed to learn how to take care of it properly, and that's how I found LHC. I am a construction worker, and I wear a hard hat, and it horrifies me now to think if the damage I inflicted by just throwing it on over a ponytail. Now I wear it oiled and bunned under two bandannas, with my hard hat over that. My hair is now at hip, and I'm micro trimming to get rid of my layers. So far, so good. I hope to be past bcl and closing in on tailbone by Christmas.

So again, thank you everybody, and a big hello. Also? I'm kind of excited to post my first dancing cheese. :cheese:

Shock and D'aww
July 2nd, 2014, 04:35 AM
Hello Inconella, that sounds like a nice way to keep your hair protected!

RapunzelKat
July 2nd, 2014, 08:04 PM
Hi Inconella! :flower: Sounds like your hair is doing great!

(And who doesn't love the dancing cheese, right? :cheese: :D)

jacqueline101
July 2nd, 2014, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the forum. Your hair sounds like it's doing great. I'm glad you like our site and I hope you feel welcomed.

DweamGoiL
July 2nd, 2014, 08:47 PM
Hi and welcome! Sounds like you are definitely doing great. Can't wait for the pictures :) You know how we LOVE pictures around here.

xoChesleyy
July 2nd, 2014, 08:53 PM
Hello there, I'm glad us members of LHC were able to help you out!
You'll definitely learn more the longer you stick around. ;)

Welcome to the community!