PDA

View Full Version : Long hair and the dreaded toilet!

lapushka
June 29th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Thought this was simply hilarious. Enjoy "stick lady":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKLs6oQ6aUw

xoChesleyy
June 29th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Hahaha! Cute video, I loved the ending. Thanks for sharing. :)

Kaelee
June 29th, 2014, 02:13 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My hair isn't long enough to get that question yet, but it might be someday. I'll probably just look at the person like -_-

Carolyn
June 29th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Yet another "your" for "you're". Sigh.

xoChesleyy
June 29th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Yet another "your" for "you're". Sigh.

Eek-- I noticed this, too! One of my biggest pet peeves. :mad: It really isn't that difficult..

mary*rose
June 29th, 2014, 04:58 PM
haha I've actually been asked this before x) And I didn't even have classic length hair then!

Tini'sNewHair
June 29th, 2014, 05:09 PM
To funny. Didn't think to compare that to wearing long shirt... :)

lapushka
June 29th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Or a dress even. Imagine not getting your dress out of the way when going to the toilet. Yuck. Now why some people can't process the fact that "of course" you'll put your hair out of the way when going, does not compute.

Undomiel
June 29th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Or a dress even. Imagine not getting your dress out of the way when going to the toilet. Yuck. Now why some people can't process the fact that "of course" you'll put your hair out of the way when going, does not compute.

Yes, exactly my sentiments as well. "brain.exe Operation Failed -The requested operation was unsuccessful" hehe

Seeshami
June 29th, 2014, 07:01 PM
And all this time I have been asking people "How do you think?" or telling them "With my butt." so many missed opportunities.

Hele
June 29th, 2014, 07:23 PM
this video would get extra credit points if the stick figure longhair was inspecting her ends for splits while she was sitting on the toilet with her hair pulled over her shoulder. not saying that's what i always do or anything.... :whistle:

Alaska98
June 29th, 2014, 09:07 PM
Lol! I'm only at bsl, but it would have never occurred to me to ask someone this, or even see it as an issue. I guess I know what I'll have to look forward to if I make it that long.

Feathered
June 30th, 2014, 08:03 PM
this video would get extra credit points if the stick figure longhair was inspecting her ends for splits while she was sitting on the toilet with her hair pulled over her shoulder. not saying that's what i always do or anything.... :whistle:

Haha! This cracked me up. I wonder who else "multi tasks"?