PDA

View Full Version : Hellllllllo cones I've missed you! And Adama Minerals products review

kitcatsmeow
June 29th, 2014, 12:01 PM
I posted a while ago about reintroducing cones back into my hair care. It's probably been over 3 years since I went chemical/cone and sulfate free. I have been using Adama minerals products for some time now (deodorant, face scrub and mask) that I get from my local health food store. Well recently they started carrying the hair care products. They were super expensive but after reading the ingredients I really wanted to try them!
The shampoo is sulfate free but the conditioners all have dimethicone in the ingredients albeit, one of the last ingredients, save for the leave in. Well after checking out their website I discovered they carried 2oz size bottles which were much cheaper to try rather than laying down $20 for a shampoo I may hate. And some of them were on sale for 1 or 2 bucks! I got two shampoos and two conditioners plus a leave in. I also picked up a moisturizer and a couple soaps. The customer service was great and they sent a bunch of awesome free samples including some tea. Shipping was very fast too!

So yesterday I colored my hair as it was fading from being in the sun (was looking less strawberry and more blond lol) and tried out my shampoo and conditioner. I'm in love! The shampoo thoroughly cleaned my hair without drying it and the conditioners soaked right in and didn't just sit on top of my hair. They smelled amazing too! I still did my ACV rinse and oiled after using my leave in but used much less. My hair is soft and shiny and silky and smells great.

I will have to use them a few more times before making this my official review but so far I'm loving them!