PDA

View Full Version : 7000 people & no virgin long hair! Surprised!

PamelaViktoria
June 25th, 2014, 10:50 AM
I was just at a convention with 7000 people. Because I am going back to my natural hair color (after 27 years!), I eagerly looked for girls with long, natural hair, for inspiration.

I was so surprised that there were some waist length hair, but it was very bleached. I'm still old school, where highlights should look like the sun did it:)

There were a few black, long haired, but their hair is much thicker than mine, and harder for me to imagine mine as.

So I'm not complaining, just showing how much I appreciate you girls here! I can come, look at all your beauti:)ful hair, and dream away!

Larki
June 25th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Wow! I always "people watch" and check out people's hair, too. :p I'm surprised that you couldn't find anyone, that's kind of sad...

StellaKatherine
June 25th, 2014, 11:08 AM
I was the other day shopping and my hair was in a single braid falling from my shoulder. I saw a woman with classic lenght blond hair down and open! It was stunning! :crush: It was somehow funny how we both looked at each other's hair at same time. Both smile a little, say nothing and continued our ways :D It's like we communicated without words like " I see you have amazingly long hair - I see you have too , nice". Nothing "special", but made my day :cheer:

PamelaViktoria
June 25th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Wow! I always "people watch" and check out people's hair, too. :p I'm surprised that you couldn't find anyone, that's kind of sad...

I know, it was so weird! I had a lot of people check out my hair though haha. There was actually one little person, with hair down to the bottom of her butt. It looked processed and dry. I'm someone who sees potential in everything and everyone. All I could imagine was her hair very well conditioned:/

PamelaViktoria
June 25th, 2014, 12:39 PM
I was the other day shopping and my hair was in a single braid falling from my shoulder. I saw a woman with classic lenght blond hair down and open! It was stunning! :crush: It was somehow funny how we both looked at each other's hair at same time. Both smile a little, say nothing and continued our ways :D It's like we communicated without words like " I see you have amazingly long hair - I see you have too , nice". Nothing "special", but made my day :cheer:

Haha! That shows the difference in how crazy I am compared to you! I would have interrogated her! What does she eat? Has her hair changed with age? How clear are the whites of her eyes? Does she measure? ect ect

StellaKatherine
June 25th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Haha! That shows the difference in how crazy I am compared to you! I would have interrogated her! What does she eat? Has her hair changed with age? How clear are the whites of her eyes? Does she measure? ect ect

Hahaha... Finnish people are kinda known to have clear distance from each other. We usually do not talk to stranges. The thing that we LOOKED at each other and even SMILED is HUGE :D And anyway, I am kinda shy with strangers :D And if I suddenly get a compliment from a stranger I feel awkward.. have no idea what to say :)

duchess67
June 25th, 2014, 12:56 PM
I am just the same, esp after becoming a member here. Kind of started noticing everything about one's hair, condition, thickness etc..;) If I see anyone with nice long hair, I come home and tell my family all about it.

chen bao jun
June 25th, 2014, 02:50 PM
makes you guys that much more special.
I remember just before I joined this forum, I told a friend of mine that blonde hair didn't grow long, because I had never seen natural long blonde hair--:o feel stupid now about that after being on this forum...
I do love all natural long and well kempt hair.

woodswanderer
June 25th, 2014, 03:00 PM
I people watch for long hair too, but I usually give a quick compliment and trot off.