PDA

View Full Version : Jumping on the "I cut it!" bandwagon! Finally seeing some progress (Pics)

kitcatsmeow
June 24th, 2014, 05:21 PM
After doing a micro trim Saturday (I barely touched it TBH) and washing it today I just couldn't take the stringy, see-through ends any more! I got about an inch taken off maybe more and although it's shorter than after any other trim, I can FINALLY see the progress I've made getting rid of my layers. I really needed this after this shed too. Anyway...

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11485&d=1403651447
This is after my trim last August This is last week and.................. After my trim!

So glad I did this. I was self conscious about wearing my hair down because of the gross ends. I typically wear it up but on the occasion I'd like to enjoy my hair and let it down!
From here I think I'll let it go hopefully back to waist with a microtrim here and there if needed and then on to hip!

ravenheather
June 24th, 2014, 05:29 PM
I can't see the pics! Waaahhh. I wanna see.

cathair
June 24th, 2014, 05:32 PM
I can't see the pics! Waaahhh. I wanna see.

I can't either, want to see too!

Wildcat Diva
June 24th, 2014, 05:48 PM
No pics, no bueno. Come on, interwebs, WORK!

kitcatsmeow
June 24th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Oh no! Let me see if I can fix it sorry

Ok should be able to see them now!

cathair
June 24th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Wow, that is quite a difference! I can see why you're so pleased :)

GrowingOut
June 24th, 2014, 06:08 PM
YOU'RE HAIR IS THE PRETTIEST SHADE OF BROWN-BLONDE! :D :thud:

kitcatsmeow
June 24th, 2014, 06:13 PM
YOU'RE HAIR IS THE PRETTIEST SHADE OF BROWN-BLONDE! :D :thud:

Awwwwthanks. It's actually strawberry blonde. No brown in it lol. :)

spidermom
June 24th, 2014, 06:15 PM
Nice cut; good decision.

Calaelen
June 24th, 2014, 06:18 PM
It looks awesome! I would be pleased too. You folour is beautiful as well.

BrendaLoan
June 24th, 2014, 06:27 PM
It looks great! :o

duchess67
June 24th, 2014, 06:29 PM
What a difference a trim makes. Your hair looks lovely :)

Nadine <3
June 24th, 2014, 06:31 PM
That shade of blonde is to dye for! Love it! :)

kitcatsmeow
June 24th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Thanks ladies :)

ErinLeigh
June 24th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Wow that made a huge difference. Taking the layer off the bottom really helped the rest fan out and show more thickness. It seems you felt daunted by the task of thickening up the ends/removing layers and now with such distinct change from one trim I can imagine now your mind is more relaxed and now can just enjoy growing and microtimming as needed.

I really like it. I have always liked you hair actually but this cut seems really good for you. To me visually it seems longer actually.

I have been cutting my layers off also and it is amazing how much difference it makes in how I feel overall about my fine thin hair.

Tini'sNewHair
June 25th, 2014, 12:05 AM
It looks great! Does it feel thicker? because it sure does look to be :)

xoChesleyy
June 25th, 2014, 12:17 AM
Your hair looks great and noticeably thicker just from one trim! I'm currently combating the "gross, see-through" ends as well. :p I was going to go no-trim this whole year, but I couldn't stand my ends any longer. I cut off 1/2" this month and 1/2" last month, and I'm finally starting to see progress. It's amazing how much difference a small trim can make!

longhairedlady
June 25th, 2014, 02:30 AM
Very good progress you are making!

Nellon
June 25th, 2014, 03:52 AM
Nice! Well done! Glad that you're happy with it :)

lapushka
June 25th, 2014, 04:33 AM
It looks great, and somehow thickened up! It also, of course, depends on how the hair hangs and falls and that can be different for every picture taken, so... Looking great! :)