PDA

View Full Version : "100% Pure" Products - has anyone tried?

Larki
June 23rd, 2014, 07:57 PM
I've been eyeing these - has anyone tried any of their shampoos or conditioners?

The one I'm looking at is the yuzu and pomelo glossing shampoo and conditioner:

Shampoo ingredients:

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Organic Rose Hydrosol)*, Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Vegetarian Glycerin, Extracts of Citrus Junos (Yuzu) Fruit, Citrus Grandis (Pomelo) and Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp), Vegetarian Cellulose, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Extracts of Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf and Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Salt (French Sea Salt), Extracts of Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) and Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Citrus Paradisi Peel (Pink Grapefruit) Essential Oil * Certified Organic

Conditioner:

Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Organic Rose Hydrosol)*, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Glycerine, Ceterayl Alcohol, Extracts of Citrus Junos (Yuzu) Fruit, Citrus Grandis (Pomelo) and Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Pantothenic Acid (Pro-vitamin B5), Extracts of Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) and Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Essential Oil * Certified Organic

silver curls
September 19th, 2014, 05:06 AM
I bought the original 100% Pure Glossy Locks Shampoo and Conditioner over a year ago. They don't sell it anymore, I guess. It smelled AMAZING but it was a HUGE waste of money for me. Did nothing for my hair and left it really dry. It was awful. You have to shake the containers well, because they will come out like water if you don't. I'm sorry I have no advice on their new products. I just know that I won't be buying them.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JVqln8Bftps/ULU-JiiuGmI/AAAAAAAAYdM/UlO7qO05PEE/s1600/100PercentPure_GlossyLocks_HoneyCoconutMilk_Shampo oAndConditioner)=-1.jpg