PDA

View Full Version : Not Your Mama's Shampoo?

PossibleMermaid
June 23rd, 2014, 01:07 PM
I just started using the Not Your Mama's Way to Grow shampoo. Has anyone else tried it and had good results with it? I just really started using it (I got it a week and a half ago, but I've been in Haiti so my hair is very mad at me) and I was just wondering about other people's experiences. I'm working on growing out a pixie (again) and though my hair does already grow nearly an inch a month naturally, I'm always looking for ways to speed up the process. I'm deep into the mullet stage and trying to get out of it and into a comfortable bob before I move to my new college at the end of August. Any tips, tricks, or products?

bunnylake
June 23rd, 2014, 07:10 PM
You mean Not Your Mother's? Yes I have used that and I liked it a lot! It made my hair look and feel really healthy and strong.
I highly recommend a good diet and adequate water intake for healthy hair growth. Exercise speeds up my growth also.

Carolyn
June 23rd, 2014, 07:33 PM
I have it in my product rotation and like it. I never use anything twice in a row so I can't speak about long term continual use.