PDA

View Full Version : I felt good!

cobden 28
June 23rd, 2014, 11:45 AM
Went down town earlier today to meet my daughter and her partner, it being my birthday today and a gorgeous summer day as well.

Wore my hair loose, to my waist but with an Alice band to keep my growing-out fringe out of my eyes, and it did feel good when daughter complimented m on the length and texture of my hair :) !

RapunzelKat
June 23rd, 2014, 12:01 PM
Aww, how nice! It's always fun to get positive comments on your hair. Sounds like a fun day :)
Happy birthday!

Cania
June 23rd, 2014, 12:10 PM
Happy birthday!
Your hair looks luscious in your avatar, I bet you looked glorious today. Glad you felt so good ^_^

winship2
June 23rd, 2014, 05:22 PM
Now I'm disappointed you don't have photos other than your avatar up! Your hair looks a lot like mine-- nice to be complimented isn't it? Happy birthday!

cobden 28
June 23rd, 2014, 06:28 PM
Until earlier this evening, my avatar photo - which is two years old - was the best one I have of myself with my hair loose. Had some photo's taken earlier today; trying to work out how to upload onto this forum!

Feathered
June 23rd, 2014, 11:58 PM
That must have been a great birthday present. Very heartwarming. Happy Birthday! :)

YvetteVarie
June 24th, 2014, 12:10 AM
Happy birthday. Its wonderful to look and feel good on such a special day

jacqueline101
June 24th, 2014, 12:21 AM
Happy birthday and I'm glad your day went well. I'm glad to hear that you were complimented on your hair.