PDA

View Full Version : Bella Swan heatless hair tutorial?

aforestfae
June 22nd, 2014, 07:12 AM
I really love Bella's hair in Breaking Dawn part 2 and would love to recreate this look

http://www.bestmovie.it/wp-content/gallery/breaking-dawn-parte-2-foto-ufficiali/breaking-dawn-parte-2-nuova-foto.jpg

My hair isn't quite long enough yet, quite thick, long layers and naturally 1b/1c, I also have a side swept fringe that I'm growing out.
My hair won't hold a curl unless I do overnight curls on damp hair, a sock bun gave me a similar effect but won't always dry or curl effectively and leaves my scalp feeling horrible.
I also have sleep in Velcro rollers with a sponge middle but they are uncomfortable to sleep in and won't always last.
Any help?
Thank you

Cania
June 22nd, 2014, 07:15 AM
My hairtype was the same when I was shorter. I achieved this look by putting aloe gel on slightly damp hair, scrunching then wrapping in a tight cinnabun for at least an hour. Might be worth a try :)

aforestfae
June 22nd, 2014, 07:21 AM
Thank you :)

spidermom
June 22nd, 2014, 09:04 AM
Sometimes I put my hair into a ponytail on top of my head and roll the damp ends on sponge curlers. It's not particularly comfortable, but as long as I don't do it too tight, it's a bearable way to get curls without heat.

MINAKO
June 22nd, 2014, 12:51 PM
I think headband curls would be alright for this, i jst dont see a way to get the same amount of lift without heat and/or teasing. What the picture showas was definitely created with a barrel curler and a good amout of styling products, probably some clip ins for fullness too, since i think kirsten doesnt have THAT much har when shes not her celebrity self.

Nesoi
June 22nd, 2014, 01:00 PM
I would say headband curls too, and I would also recommend aloe gel.

aforestfae
June 22nd, 2014, 01:29 PM
Thank you :)

MINAKO
June 22nd, 2014, 01:56 PM
I dont think she has a tutorial up for headband curls (which is easy to undestand by pictures alone anyways) but BeautyKLove has by far the best videos on heatless styles, if one doesnt get you the desiered results you will sure find alternative methods here https://www.youtube.com/user/beautyklove/videos