PDA

View Full Version : Hair Horoscope

Reptilia
September 18th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I found this while searching for the moon phases and the effect on your hair, I thought it was kind of cool!

Does your sign match your hair horoscope? Mine does!

"In addition to observing the position of the moon, knowing your sun sign will help you
choose the hairstyle best suited to your personality and lifestyle. Capricorns (Dec 22-
Jan 20) tend to have classic tastes, avoid trends and fads, and prefer trusted hair care
products. Aquarians (Jan 21-Feb 19) are highly individualistic and like to follow their
own trends. Those born under the Pisces (Feb 20-March 19) sign tend to be very artistic
and prone to changing hairstyles often.

Another sign known for bold and daring styles is Aries (March 20-April 19), who are often
the first to try the latest and edgiest trends. If your sign is that of Taurus (April 20-
May 19), you will most enjoy classic, understated looks rather than following trends. You
will be more satisfied if you stick with the haircut that looks best on you.
Unlike Taurus, Gemini's (May 22-June 21) are known for frequently changing hairstyles,
often making dramatic styling changes every day.

Another sign known for liking classic hairstyles is Cancer (June 22-July 23). Cancer signs
are ruled by emotions, dislike change, and tend to prefer traditional hairstyles. Contrary
to Cancer's aversion to daring hairstyles, Leo's (July 24-Aug 23) prefer bold and
dramatic hairstyles that complement their intrepid personalities.

If you are a Virgo (Aug 24-Sept 23), you tend to be a bit of a perfectionist and prefer
natural or organic products. Libra's (Sept 24-Oct 23) desire balance and want their hair
to be in harmony with the rest of their look. Scorpio's (Oct 24-Nov 22) are dramatic and
confident enough to wear very eccentric hairstyles. If you are a Sagittarius (Nov 23-
Dec 21), you tend to prefer simplicity in both their hair and styling products."

http://www.hairfinder.com/tips/hair_horoscopes.htm

Samikha
September 18th, 2008, 07:44 AM
It actually fits pretty well! I'm a Sagittarius and I never bothered with blowdrying, flatirons or any of that...too much fuss. Some of the stuff I do with my hair now is time-consuming, but yes, still simple.

My sister is a Leo and pretty much her stylist's guinea pig.:lol:

SHELIAANN1969
September 18th, 2008, 08:00 AM
haha, I am a Taurus and have had the same style (shag haircut) since I have been 5 or 6 years old, except for the years it was pixie cut, it's been a shag.

I am just now "growing" out the shag style, but I still keep my hair in a bun, almost always!!

My hair-i-scope decribes me accurately.

wolf girl
September 18th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Mine fits me. I am a true Scorpio. Bold and daring. My hair was three different colors at one time (yes it was intentional). :rolleyes: I'm a lot nicer to my hair these days but I have been thinking about about doing straight henna instead of hendigo so I can have bold red hair again.

Masara
September 18th, 2008, 08:33 AM
I'm somewhere between Taurus and Gemini. The Taurus profile says I'll use classic, understated looks rather than following trends. I suppose having long hair that's always in an updo could be called that.

On the other hand, the Gemini idea of frequently changing hairstyles may be true as well. I never wear the same updo two days running.

ladystar
September 18th, 2008, 08:38 AM
I landed on the cups. Capricorns & Aquarians.

It fits me pretty well. =)

saracuda
September 18th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Capricorns (Dec 22-Jan 20) tend to have classic tastes, avoid trends and fads, and prefer trusted hair care products.

Sounds like me! :)

Duchess of Erat
September 18th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Cancer signs are ruled by emotions, dislike change, and tend to prefer traditional hairstyles.

Spot on!

lora410
September 18th, 2008, 08:58 AM
I'm an Aries, and it fits. I can't tell you how many times I cut on impulse. That won't be happening anymore though, but I experiment ALOT

Another sign known for bold and daring styles is Aries (March 20-April 19), who are often
the first to try the latest and edgiest trends.

RavennaNight
September 18th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Im saggitarius, and that kinda fits. I dont like to fiddle with updos too much. If it needs to go up, it twists quickly up with a stick or goes in a pony.

mortiziia
September 18th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Indeed it does!

ClareDee
September 18th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Aries... but not bold and daring as I should be ;)

I'm not a defiant 'leader' type as Aries are supposed to be in general...
I once said "I'm not like an Aries at all" to a friend who is very into horoscopes, and she replied "That's just exactly something a defiant Aries would say!" :rolleyes: :p

Forlorn Reverie
September 18th, 2008, 10:30 AM
I'm a cancer. But this doesn't fit me much at all! I spent most of my teens with rather strange (now looking back) hairdos. The most strange was when I had steps cut into my left side and permed bangs hanging over my eyes and a 1/2 inch wide tail that 6 or so inches longer than the rest of my hanging from the center in back! I suppose it's a good thing my mother never let me get the mohawk I wanted.

Steps, for those who may not know since I think it may have been a regional term, are really, really blunt, short layers, with a little scalp showing between them. I had 5 or 6 of them that ran from my hairline to just behind the ears...but only on one side of my head.

bunnii
September 18th, 2008, 10:34 AM
I'm Gemini but I often just wear my hair down, probably because of scalp sensitivity.

melikai
September 18th, 2008, 10:40 AM
I'm a Pisces and it used to fit more so than it does now. When I was in my teens and early 20's I experimented with my hair a lot, and was always changing it on a whim. But for the last 6 years or so I've pretty much had it the same - just occasionally changing small things like bangs and parts. I guess that still counts as experimenting. Pisces in general fits my personality almost flawlessly.

Medvssa
September 18th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Like usual, most of those horoscopes would fit any given person :lol:

Is hip lenght hair on a man the latest and edgiest trend? :laugh:

wolf girl
September 18th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Is hip lenght hair on a man the latest and edgiest trend? :laugh:

It is in my book! :D

Freyariane
April 21st, 2011, 06:55 PM
It totally fits me ^^
I'm a Cancerian and I really prefer "traditional hairstyle" :)

MonaLisa
April 21st, 2011, 07:22 PM
I am scorpio and I am not brave enough to have eccentric haristyles...(except in my mind :D) although I don't like mid lengths, I can say I love loooong hair and short hair ( chin up) but sticking with the first :)

krissykins
April 21st, 2011, 07:24 PM
Lol, mine's not true, but that's only because I don't know a lot of styles that work with my hair (I'm a Gemini)

ange1ito
April 21st, 2011, 07:41 PM
Lol mine was leo and i love styles that make a statement -:) after growing for the last year i have recently been considering a hime cut again.

agoddess2die4
April 21st, 2011, 07:48 PM
I'm an Aries, but I've never really done an edgy style in my life. I've had some interesting colors (maroon, bright red and black, etc), but I keep the style fairly simple, either long layers or a bob.

pixi_stix
April 21st, 2011, 08:42 PM
I'm a Scorpio. I love eccentric hair, but have only had naturally straight or permed. I was tempted with the punk look or just dyed purple, but I didn't want to ruin my hair. I have said for years that when my hair turns white I am going to dye it purple. I'm probably one of the very few people who are looking forward to a few more white hairs. lol

julliams
April 21st, 2011, 08:51 PM
I'm a Taurean and that does fit me very well.

lil blondy
April 21st, 2011, 11:08 PM
I'm a Sagittarius and it does fit me quite well that description...

christine1989
April 21st, 2011, 11:26 PM
Mine gets 2/3 right! I'm a capricorn and I love classic styles and am not into trends but I like to experiment with hair products a lot.

Mírien
April 21st, 2011, 11:56 PM
Hey, I am a Virgo and it totally fits me. :D However, I remain skeptic about horoscopes...

Jeno86
April 22nd, 2011, 12:20 AM
Another sign known for liking classic hairstyles is Cancer (June 22-July 23). Cancer signs are ruled by emotions, dislike change, and tend to prefer traditional hairstyles.

That really doesn't fit me. I love to change things up and to be honest, I get bored with myself very easily. This bordem has led to all my many hair styles and colors. I would also say my hairstyles have been far from "traditional" haha.

Braidy
April 22nd, 2011, 12:33 AM
I'm Gemini and that description doesn't fit me at all. Before I started growing out I've had the same haircut for years and I only had it trimmed every six months and now I'm growing my hair out without doing anything special to it. Never coloured, permed, straightened my hair so you could say that hairwise I'm pretty boring. Not exactly matching their image of constant change.

Loreley
April 22nd, 2011, 01:15 AM
I'm a Leo but I don't want to be bald. lol If super long hair is dramatic it fits.

AnqeIicDemise
April 22nd, 2011, 01:28 AM
Hmm as a taurean in love with vintage looks, I have to agree. I just never did them before because my hair was too short.. and now it's a tad too long. I somehow missed the perfect length. Oh well. I shall make it rock!

oktobergoud
April 22nd, 2011, 01:31 AM
It does, exactly! I'm Pisces and I am well known (with my friends & family etc.) to change my hair A LOT. Hehe, I get bored with hair very easily! But now I'm determined to grow it out.. but that is quiet a challenge for me, being a Pisces with a pixie :P

LisaMonster
April 22nd, 2011, 01:38 AM
I'm an Aquarian following my own trends :)

jackiesjottings
April 22nd, 2011, 02:15 AM
"Another sign known for liking classic hairstyles is Cancer (June 22-July 23). Cancer signs are ruled by emotions, dislike change, and tend to prefer traditional hairstyles."

Well, I guess since I like my hair long and in its natural state (with microtrims)- that sums up me!

noelgirl
April 22nd, 2011, 07:50 AM
I'm a Sagittarius, and I do like to keep things simple, which is part of why I like it long, so that I don't have to heat-style or use product to make it look decent. At my current length, the waves just fall into place when I air-dry, the less fussing the better.

Chetanlaiho
April 22nd, 2011, 08:16 AM
Mine sort of fits, I'm a leo but my haircut isn't thát dramatic (hime cut).

But I've only had that for a year or so before that I don't even know what the cut was since I never bothered with it except for washing it once a week and ponytailing it 24/7 xD

missoj
April 22nd, 2011, 09:51 AM
I'm pisces and it suits me. I've found it tough not to dye my hair and cut bangs the last 7 months. and not taking length off my hair over the last 3 years is a miracle.

PiroskaCicu
April 22nd, 2011, 09:55 AM
Haha, it definitely matches me! I am a Virgo and I always buy natural/organic hair products. :)

catspank
April 22nd, 2011, 10:03 AM
Another sign known for liking classic hairstyles is Cancer (June 22-July 23). Cancer signs are ruled by emotions, dislike change, and tend to prefer traditional hairstyles.

Hmmm, I think the only part of that fits me is the "ruled by emotions" :p :D I would say the aquarius hairoscope suits me best.

Biedronka
April 22nd, 2011, 10:40 AM
I'm a Pisces...well I am crafty and such and I like trying out new updo's...but usually I fail at them so I am discouraged and my hair ends up in the same ol' pretzel bun with clips.
Haven't changed the haircut in...7 years?unless growing out layers counts.Never dyed my hair as well.

Freyariane
April 22nd, 2011, 12:26 PM
It's quite amuzing isn't it ? ^^