PDA

View Full Version : Just bought my first. Two ficcares!!!

red-again
June 17th, 2014, 03:09 PM
So excited. Just bought my first two ficcare maximas. Size large. I bought them from MaidenLike in Europe. I went for the acetate jewel snake emerald and the jewel enamel in royal blue.
just couldn't wait ANY longer! Will post pics when they arrive!
Just hope I've gone for the correct size! My hair is an inch below BSL and ii/iii thickness now the damaged ends we pretty much gone and it's henna loveliness above. Oh well, it's done now!

earthybee
June 17th, 2014, 03:55 PM
How exciting! :joy: great choices! I can't wait to see your actions. Your excitement is contagious :D

duchess67
June 17th, 2014, 04:23 PM
I too am excited for you ;) Congrats on your first Ficcare's!

BonnieU
June 17th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Yay! Oh you will soooo love them...and they most certainly will not be your last. The jewels are incredibly stunning in person.

sourgrl
June 17th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Fantastic first choices! Can't wait to see action shots :)

red-again
June 18th, 2014, 12:44 AM
Thanks! Hopefully the action shots won't be too long as I ordered through a European company. But sometimes they can take longer to get here than the US packages
Yes, BonnieU, on the ficcare website, the jewels look "ok" but on the MaidenLike website, they look amazing.

skeletonous
June 19th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Super exciting! :happydance:

Loviatar
June 19th, 2014, 04:37 PM
I'm sure you'll love them! Do post photos when they arrive :) welcome to the Ficcare madness ;)

Islandgrrl
June 19th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the dark side! (just kidding about the dark side, you have a ways to go before you slide down that rabbit hole)

Looking forward to your action shots!