PDA

View Full Version : Vienna (Wien) - any good hair shops?

Zebra Fish
June 17th, 2014, 07:18 AM
In two weeks I'll have a work trip to Vienna (Wien) for 2-3 days. I probably won't have much free time, but in the one I will have, I was wondering if there is any shop with nice hairtoys available? I'm still not sure where will I sleep, but would try to reach it if there is. If anyone know, please share :o

(if this thread should be in some other discussion forum, moderators please move :p )

Paranda Belle
June 17th, 2014, 07:58 AM
My trips to Vienna were before my LHC days, but Vienna is home to a few branches of Bijoux Brigitte. It's an amazing jewellery chain with everything from minimalist stuff to full on bling. It does have some hairtoys -fakkares, clips, hair flowers. Depending on your craft skills and what you want, I would look at the jewellery with a view to making it into hair toys. I've found pretty broaches and pinned them onto buns.

Vienna is also home of the famously long haired Sissi. Her hair stars are available in pretty much every tourist shop (though they are expensive) and one of her palaces (think it's the city centre one) has a full sized model of her, so you can check out her hair in detail!

Zebra Fish
June 20th, 2014, 03:13 AM
Tnx Paranda Belle :) Last time I didn't notice the hair stars anywhere, but then again wasn't really going to tourist shops.

Anyone else with some good idea? :o