PDA

View Full Version : help with regimen

cdonald2
June 15th, 2014, 10:50 PM
As I continue to read posts on here, I would like to add some things to my regimen if they will help my hair, thicken my hair or make it grow faster.

My regimen is as follows:

I use cone free suave naturals conditioner about 2/3 of the time i shampoo my hair.
I use shampoo bars on my hair as they have increased thickness.
I still clarify monthly on my hair with VO5 clarifying shampoo, usually shortly after I use my coney aphogee 2 step.
I condition with my suave when I clarify
I rarely if ever use heat. Ive maybe used it 5-10x this year, and i usually only have the heat on for about 30 seconds (tops)

I used to sleep in satin bonnets, but they made me break out behind my ears, every once in a while i still do, but they slide off during the night.

I usually leave my hair up, but i take it down so it isnt stuck in the same position all day, when i put it up i use scrunchies or these things: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/1776741943/Small_Large_Elastic_font_b_Hair_b.jpg_140x140.jpg
I bought 4 claw clips today too.

Are there any products (oil, or other products i may not know about) that can help with my hair? I am not having problems, but if there is room for improvement, i'd appreciate the help.

kganihanova
June 16th, 2014, 05:10 AM
You could try a smidge of olive or coconut oil

lapushka
June 16th, 2014, 05:37 AM
As I continue to read posts on here, I would like to add some things to my regimen if they will help my hair, thicken my hair or make it grow faster.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there is no regimen that can make you grow hair faster. You can only take care of it the best you can.

Are there any products (oil, or other products i may not know about) that can help with my hair? I am not having problems, but if there is room for improvement, i'd appreciate the help.

I'd say you pretty much got it covered.

cdonald2
June 17th, 2014, 03:13 AM
Thankyou both for the responses and the help :)