PDA

View Full Version : Yes... Hair Compliments :D

thankyousir74
September 17th, 2008, 06:55 PM
I've seen a lot of these threads but yes, I finally got my first hair compliment! :D When it happened I giggled and did a happy dance on the inside and I was like "Oh man, this is totally going on LHC"

But yeah I was sitting in statistics with my hennaed barely passed shoulder length (with annoying layer) french braid and the girl behind me taps my shoulder and says, "Your hair is so pretty" then she touches the tail of the braid and says "wow it's really soft too!"

:inlove:

I swear it has to be the coconut oil. And the color of the henna in combination of the french braid. Even though it's not a length compliment, I'm happy that I'm doing a pretty good job of growing out my hair :D

Oh and earlier, this isn't a hair compliment but my science teacher asked me "what color is your hair?" and just said >_> "reddish..." The henna isn't that different from my original color so she probably thought that she never noticed the red in my hair. Similarly one kid asked if my hair was always orange.

But yes, HHJJ :cheer:

ItalianFlower
September 17th, 2008, 07:00 PM
I love comments. :) Makes it extra worth it.

RavennaNight
September 17th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Random hair compliments are a total day booster! Especially when people notice besides length, the texture. That means progress. You go!

truepeacenik
September 17th, 2008, 09:14 PM
May you get many more.
the best for me are comments from people I've not seen in a while.
I love the shock.

Arctic_Mama
September 18th, 2008, 02:39 AM
Wahoo! Gotta love those compliments, and while coconut oil is quite possibly the best hair invention on the face of this planet I must say your handling of it is probably the bulk of its good looks. Coconut oil and french braids rock, but they're no miracle workers. When it looks good to begin with you can only get better from there.

Congratulations :flower:

sahiba
September 18th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Congrats. Happens so very often here .:thumbsup:

paper
September 18th, 2008, 08:36 AM
What a great compliment. I'm so happy for you! :flower:

Curlsgirl
September 18th, 2008, 09:23 AM
OOOoooooooooooooo! I love it and am SO happy for you!!! :cheese: