PDA

View Full Version : Hair toys! Scroos and Hairfork!

PseudoScot
March 19th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Scroos and Hairfork!

Up for grabs are some nice and unique hair items! I am primarily interested in selling but am open to swaps. I'd be interested in EOs & oils or CV bars.

All prices include US shipping. I will ship internationally but will need to add in the extra shipping charge. I will accept Paypal or Money Orders.

On the 'old' LHC I had at least 20 positive ratings [and no negatives].

Please PM me if you are interested!

Just added!
Nightblooming Fork by Nightshade --> Moved to new thread

Hair scroos! --> Moved to new thread

I will happily answer any questions you might have and combine shipping as well should you want more than one item. I have a few more things I might add... so watch this space!

Thank you for looking! :)

EllisGurl
March 19th, 2008, 08:27 PM
PMing you about the bun cover....

jastark84
March 20th, 2008, 05:06 AM
PM'ing you about the beak clip. :)

Red Jezebel
March 20th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Hello PseudoScot

I see the bun cover is gone (although dibs on it if EllisGurl decides not to go for it) - can you tell me where you got it from?

Many thanks

Saldana
March 20th, 2008, 08:05 AM
PM'ing you about the bun cover. :)

EDT: Dang. Too late. I should get up earlier!

WritingPrincess
March 21st, 2008, 01:48 PM
PMing you about the barrettes. . .

PseudoScot
March 21st, 2008, 04:01 PM
The bun cover is still pending but I will let you all know when I find out if the person has decided or not.

Red Jezebel - I got this from a local store in my area - so not sure it's availabe elsewhere.

PseudoScot
March 21st, 2008, 09:40 PM
I've added a fork and some scroos! :cheese:

OhioLisa
March 21st, 2008, 11:46 PM
PMed about the scroos. :D

WritingPrincess
March 22nd, 2008, 03:01 PM
Are the elastics for the first poster or the first person with whom the transaction is completed? Because I would love them. I only like thick ones and as of now have exactly one perfect elastic. If not then that's fine too.

PseudoScot
March 22nd, 2008, 07:32 PM
The elastics are for whoever is doing a transaction with me and shouts first - so if you want them, you've got dibs! :)

WritingMum
March 22nd, 2008, 08:21 PM
Hi There,

Writing Princess will be taking the barrettes and the elastics. Would you PM me and let me know what is next, please? Thank you!

Writing Mum

PseudoScot
March 22nd, 2008, 11:00 PM
PMed you! Thank you!

PseudoScot
March 23rd, 2008, 11:22 PM
I have sent out a bunch of PMs and am waiting on some replies - if you think I have missed you feel free to :whip: and PM me. It's been a long weekend! And my brain is like: :cheese:

PseudoScot
March 25th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Updated info and reduced some prices

PseudoScot
March 27th, 2008, 02:33 PM
This is a bump but also a thank you to harpgal for fixing the thread title for me! :flowers:

PseudoScot
March 30th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Bumping - priced reduced! :)