PDA

View Full Version : Melfor honey and herbs vinegar for hair

legendya
June 10th, 2014, 05:31 AM
I went to the store yesterday and saw Melfor French vinegar on sale. It is an alcohol based vinegar infused with honey and herbs. The bottle doesn't list which herbs are used. The combination of honey and vinegar Has anyone tried this vinegar? Would it make a good rinse for hair?
Here's a link to the vinegar on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CMU33U0/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

CurlyCap
June 10th, 2014, 05:50 AM
My guess is that it would be easier to just add some honey to an ACV rinse and see if your hair likes it.

The manufacturer's webpage doesn't specify what herbs they use (probably to protect their recipe), and I don't like that they use caramel. Caramel sounds yummy, but I don't know about using on the hair.

ACV is .99 at my local store. Grab a water bottle, add a dollop of vinegar, a dollop of honey, shake....and hop in the shower!

legendya
June 10th, 2014, 06:17 AM
My guess is that it would be easier to just add some honey to an ACV rinse and see if your hair likes it.

The manufacturer's webpage doesn't specify what herbs they use (probably to protect their recipe), and I don't like that they use caramel. Caramel sounds yummy, but I don't know about using on the hair.

ACV is .99 at my local store. Grab a water bottle, add a dollop of vinegar, a dollop of honey, shake....and hop in the shower!

I guess that would be more cost-effective. Forgot about the caramel. Btw, does mixing honey and vinegar make hair sticky after rinsing?