PDA

View Full Version : First French Twist..Yay!!

Juliet15
June 9th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Very, very small victory, but I have just put my hair up into a french twist.:applause It is a little frizzy and my first inclination is to hairspray it to within an inch of its life, but after reading so many posts here (I'm obsessed, spending hours at it, lol), I will forgo the spray. I used a clip similar to the ficcare (which I am coveting) and I haven't figured out how to post a picture yet either, but I will eventually!! BTW, not even sure this is the right thread, but I'm jumping in anyway!!! I just love tLHC!!! :o

eadwine
June 9th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Congratulations!!

spidermom
June 9th, 2014, 11:51 AM
I hope it stays in and comfortable for you. I love the french twist, especially when it's secure.

jacqueline101
June 9th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Congrats on the French twist.

browneyedsusan
June 10th, 2014, 06:10 AM
Good for you!
That is a major victory! Right up there with your first ponytail! Atta-Girl!!! :cheer:

queenovnight
June 10th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Congrats! I wish I could figure out the french twist xD

velorutionista
June 10th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Very cool! I've never managed to get a french twist to hold in my hair (though admittedly, I have tried more than a couple times).. But yea for a new hairstyle!!

FallingDarkness
June 10th, 2014, 03:04 PM
French Twists are my new fave hairstyle. <3 I'm going to outgrow them soon... But they're pretty, comfy, and secure. What more can you ask for?
Congratulations!

FallingDarkness
June 10th, 2014, 03:05 PM
French Twists are my new fave hairstyle. <3 I'm going to outgrow them soon... But they're pretty, comfy, and secure. What more can you ask for?
Congratulations!

FallingDarkness
June 10th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Oops, double post. :/