PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone use Pure Life products?

TennesseeGirl
September 17th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I went to the health food store yesterday and got some Pure Life Soap Rosemary Shampoo and Conditioner. It smells so good but today after I used it my hair feels kind of dry.

I also feel kind of stupid asking this, but on the back of the conditioner it does not say to wash it out but it doesn't say to leave it either. So now I sort of wonder if maybe I should have left it in since it seems sort of dry today.

I tried to copy and paste the ingredients, but I can't get it to work. Here is a link to the web site in case anyone wants to check it out. http://www.purelifesoap.com/products.html

Like I said it smells super good so I really hope I can make it work for me.

twilight_faerie
September 18th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Well, looking at the ingredients, it seems to contain protein, which could be the culprit. Some people's hair doesn't react well to protein. It can dry out your hair and make it feel crunchy if you have too much of it.

TennesseeGirl
September 18th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Thank you for your reply. I usually don't have too much of a problem with protein, but I guess that could be it. Or maybe I just have moody hair and it decided not to like it now..lol That would be my luck. But thanks again.

~Stephanie

melikai
September 18th, 2008, 02:59 PM
What health food store did you buy these at? I might want to try the Chamomile shampoo and conditioner. It's interesting that the conditioner has vinegar in it - maybe because the shampoo doesn't have sulphates??

TennesseeGirl
September 19th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I got it at Natural Foods. I don't know if it is a chain store or not. I have only been to the one in Johnson City Tennessee.