PDA

View Full Version : graveyard girl again--hairdryer gloves!

chen bao jun
June 6th, 2014, 09:10 PM
Not for me--but the video is hilarious.

eadwine
June 6th, 2014, 11:59 PM
I keep on thinking: try a turbie towel! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5P6c8QcZ-s

Andeee
June 7th, 2014, 12:25 AM
I couldn't get past the first few seconds--too annoying!

chen bao jun
June 7th, 2014, 06:40 AM
I guess it's a matter of taste. I think she's hilarious but I can see how some would find her annoying.
She is very rough with her hair, but she's clearly happy with it and all the colors it is and I think its cute.
I would never buy those ridiculous gloves, but I guess there is a market for everything.

lapushka
June 7th, 2014, 06:45 AM
She can be obnoxious... a lot of the time.

schnibbles
June 7th, 2014, 08:32 AM
I watched this one the other day. I think I'm subscribed to her channel.
I think she's hilarious, although the annoying factor is there also. I like how she doesn't take herself too seriously.

I want to give her some panacea, though.

Hootenanny
June 7th, 2014, 11:40 AM
I love Bunny! I can see why some might find her a little much, but holy ****, did you see how many subscribers she has? Guess she's laughing her way to the bank!

eadwine
June 7th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Smart cookie, 'swhat I say ;) :D

chen bao jun
June 7th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I guess she doesn't annoy everybody, not by a long shot.
she has a hilarious one out where she puts in this wonky hair extension thing--looks like a curtain of hair on a plastic headband--I laughed and laughed and laughed. I laugh with her, not at her, because she can certainly laugh at herself. She's so dramatic in a fun way. And talented. all those voices and gestures...I have a lot of people around me that love to create drama who are not so fun and who can't laugh at themselves (aka teenage kids and some in their twenties too). Maybe that's her general appeal.

mandalee73
June 7th, 2014, 07:35 PM
I too love Bunny. She brings a spot of happiness to my little corner. Having so many kids there is always some drama or the other, she gives me 10 minutes that remind me to laugh :)

Jumper
June 7th, 2014, 10:21 PM
The first time I saw a video of hers I thought it was too annoying, but I like seeing someone actually test the as seen on TV products, so I kept watching her videos and then one day I finally just subscribed. She's really funny.

bekstamonkey
June 8th, 2014, 03:49 AM
ahahah I love Bunny!!! :D

Hootenanny
June 8th, 2014, 10:07 AM
she has a hilarious one out where she puts in this wonky hair extension thing--looks like a curtain of hair on a plastic headband--I laughed and laughed and laughed.

I just watched that one, and I laughed like a crazy person! The best is when she rips the sheet of hair off her head at the end, and says, "Mom, you're making me lose my hair!" Hahahha!

ravenreed
June 8th, 2014, 10:12 AM
She doesn't take herself too seriously and keeps on in spite of her many critics. I find her videos enjoyable and bet she would actually be hilarious IRL too. Rock on, Bunny!

Stormynights
June 8th, 2014, 11:45 AM
One thing about her videos is if she can make it work anyone can. Has she ever made anything really work? IDK but I do like to watch her test stuff.

chen bao jun
June 8th, 2014, 01:53 PM
She made the squeezy freezy work. I want to buy one after seeing her.
usually they don't work, though--which is not too surprising since they are mostly infomercial things. Someone can correct me if they have a different impression.
I like that she is not shy about being a bit of a clumsy person, like me.

Aderyn
June 8th, 2014, 02:03 PM
The first time I saw a video of hers I thought it was too annoying, but I like seeing someone actually test the as seen on TV products, so I kept watching her videos and then one day I finally just subscribed. She's really funny.

Indeed. When I first saw her videos, I was a bit put off, but after watching a few more videos, she slowly started to grow on me. She's great. :D

shutterpillar
June 8th, 2014, 02:06 PM
I'm subscribed to her channel and I really look forward to her videos! The first time I saw her I was a bit turned off by the loudness of her personality, but she grew on me. She's proud of the person she is, and is really an inspiring woman. She recently posted this on her social media, and I love her for it:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=756710734360913&set=a.222307771134548.61297.214670211898304&type=1&theater

ravenheather
June 8th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Seems obnoxious to me. YMMV.

chen bao jun
June 8th, 2014, 04:29 PM
shutterpillar, thanks for linking to bunny's facebook face! that is a great post. It is so nice that bunny has the confidence that she has! She is a wonderful example of someone who is not conventionally beautiful but who is very, very attractive--the personality just shines through so much. It is so great that she won't change anything about herself in our cookie cutter insecure society. As I said, I even love her multicolored hair and her teeth and everything else are just completely fine with me. How dare other people decide what she ought to look like--that's ridiculous. a lot of hollywood stars and models could take a leaf from her book and work on developing such a scintillating personality, instead of running to the plastic surgeons to make themselves look so-called 'perfect'--and all exactly alike.

You will note that she is never crude, can express herself without swearing AND uses words of more than one syllable, and never gets her laughs by insulting or demeaning others or herself. That is something in this day and age.

schnibbles
June 8th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Chen, I totally agree.. I really respect the fact that sometimes she makes videos without any makeup on. A lot of You Tube personalities need to take a cue from her, I'd much rather watch someone who's real.

Ocelan
June 10th, 2014, 03:59 AM
Oh yes! I always laugh so much when I watch her videos. I'm a proud member of the swamp family (yay, I gave an alligator its wings!) and I think Bunny is hilarious. I can however see how some people might find her a bit... much...

The gloves are a bit... weird... and I thought tangles and breakage when I saw her try them, but then again she likes her hair kind of rough with all the dry shampoo and such so if she didn't do all that to her hair, she would never be able to make it so "sassy". ;)

I love how she's herself. She's a rolemodel to me. I'm similar with my facial expressions and some people think I'm weird because of that, but some people also like it. :)

KittyBird
June 10th, 2014, 04:41 AM
I think Bunny is wonderful, and just seeing the title and thumbnail of that video made me laugh out loud. :lol: It's refreshing to watch videos of a woman who is funny, doesn't take herself too seriously, and who doesn't spend half the video making "sexy" duckfaces to the camera.
You should watch her "Boyfriend Tag" video, she and her boyfriend are so adorable. I'm a proud member of the swamp family ;) *sippy sippy.. AHH!*

ErinLeigh
June 10th, 2014, 08:05 PM
I love bunny. She's appears down to earth. Like Kittybird said no duck faces either! I read she's partially deaf hence why she can be extra loud. She also has severe anxiety and what surprised me is shes either 30 or almost 30.

Her hair seems to be able to withstand a lot by watching the videos but I noticed she does'nt wash too often and never ever brushes so I guess it helps. I love her crazy hair.

eadwine
June 11th, 2014, 12:36 AM
Ahhh partially deaf and no aids can do that. I used to yell all the time as well hahahaha but can't do without the things anymore.

Kudos to her!!

ARG
June 11th, 2014, 08:52 PM
My daughter will stop what she's doing when she hears Bunny on YouTube and sit in front of whatever device is playing on it (my laptop, my phone, my ipad...) and be in a total trance until the video is over. No candy, toy, or calling can coax her out of it. This was one of her favorite videos.

It took me a couple of videos to get used to her, now I find her totally endearing, though sometimes what she does to her hair makes me cringe (like when you hear a hair snap cringe), but I appreciate how laid back she is. I hope she can overcome her anxiety!

Lyv
June 12th, 2014, 03:20 AM
I love Bunny! I just watched her tea vlog with her "tap dancing" and it was so funny! I like that she isn't embarrassed by her "face demons" and is trying to get her followers to try to embrace their natural selves which something I still need a ton of work on.

I do kind of want to try those hair drying gloves just to see if they would work while being gentle and not rubbing them all over the hair.

Scarlet_Heart
June 12th, 2014, 08:44 AM
I like her a lot too. I love her thrift store videos (as an enthusiastic thrifter myself).