PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Mainesongbird
June 6th, 2014, 12:02 PM
If you could change your hair for one day, but then have the hair you have now back the next day without damage or consequences...what would you do? I realize that this is a hypothetical situation, but if you could change your hair for just one day what would you do? Would you cut it? Grow it? Color it? Wear it differently? How many "days" or number of changes would you want? If each day you could have something different, but at the end go back to your current hair?

I would want 3 days:

Day 1: Dye my hair that red cherry coke color and get long layers and wear it down all day.

Day 2: Get highlights and long layers

Day 3: Cut my hair into a long bob, curl it and wear it down

Then I would get my normal hair back! ;) I'd be interested to see what you all would do or if you would like play along for this hypothetical situation! =D

ooglipoo
June 6th, 2014, 12:12 PM
I'd want purple hair. My hair, but purple.

ExpectoPatronum
June 6th, 2014, 12:18 PM
I actually gave this some thought and here is what I would do:

I'd have my hair super short for the day (above shoulder length, maybe even a pixie), that way when my hair went back to normal it would feel long.

Aderyn
June 6th, 2014, 12:33 PM
I would like 3 days.

Day 1: Natural medium/dark blonde color with my own texture (such a gorgeous color that I've always admired!)
Day 2: Redhead with curly hair
Day 3: Dark brown hair that's super coily/kinky

All with about the same length of hair that I currently have now (stretched), I guess.

mz_butterfly
June 6th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Since it's all a fantasy anyways, I would want my hair to be long enough to make a ladder that would reach the stars, then I would climb up and sit on the moon. :)

Shock and D'aww
June 6th, 2014, 01:18 PM
I like this idea! :cool:
If I could change my hair I would:
Day 1: cut bangs
Day 2: grow so much hair that I can make a HUGE bun
Day 3: get a cotton candy pink fauxhawk! XD

Mainesongbird
June 6th, 2014, 02:21 PM
I'm loving all these replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 =D :) ;)

kittykat86
June 6th, 2014, 03:04 PM
I would do:
1. Dye my hair dark purple and have it be at least classic length.
2. Have curly hair for once in my life.
3. Dye my hair blue and have it be ankle length.

kganihanova
June 6th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Pixie cut for sure! I couldn't do it irl

Sarahlabyrinth
June 6th, 2014, 03:18 PM
I would have classic length bright blue thiiick hair! Wow, all these wild crazy-ideared hairy people, LOL.

neko_kawaii
June 6th, 2014, 03:26 PM
1. dreads
2. micro braids
3. floor length

Tota
June 6th, 2014, 03:27 PM
I'd want three days.
Day 1: Have Daenerys Targaryen's hair.
day 2: Have princess Merida's hair.
Day 2: Cut my hair into a long a-line bob. I'm curious how my waves would look at that length.

velorutionista
June 6th, 2014, 03:40 PM
I'd make it tailbone length and put electric blue streaks in with my henna!

spidermom
June 6th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Long, straight, blue-black, shiny, and smooth as glass!

Quixii
June 6th, 2014, 03:52 PM
All you people with 3 or less days. :laugh: I feel like I'd want a ton.
1) Have really short, like between chin and shoulder length hair. 2) Have my hair, but just a titch curlier and a beautiful natural-looking red. 3) Have my hair but bright rainbow coloured. 4) Have my hair but pale lavender coloured. 5) Have waist-hip length really really curly hair. 6) Have my hair but really dark brown. 7) Not sure yet. xD

ETA: Forgot 7) have my hair but bright purple. 8) completely bald. I'd only want that for like an hour, but I am curious.

ravenreed
June 6th, 2014, 03:59 PM
For the most part, I am fairly happy with my hair. I wouldn't mind having curls for a day, however.

thistledown
June 6th, 2014, 04:03 PM
I know exactly what I'd do......this exact cut and colour:
http://www.hairromance.com/2014/05/the-style-loop-22.html
I'd like to keep it till I got bored and then have my long hair back :) A girl can dream!

Weewah
June 6th, 2014, 04:11 PM
I'd want all my natural hair grown out waist length with no damage. Then I'd want it all hennaed. Basically I'd wanna see what my hair will look like in the future with patience.

Velvetbyrd
June 6th, 2014, 04:15 PM
:pegasus::magic:I'd have mine calf length and dark blue almost black. With silver strands mixed in

jacqueline101
June 6th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Since it's all a fantasy anyways, I would want my hair to be long enough to make a ladder that would reach the stars, then I would climb up and sit on the moon. :)

I like that. I'd grow mine long enough to use as a rope and braid it. I'd break my best friend out of jail.

BonnieU
June 6th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Henna for sure...that beautiful deep red henna and long, like classic long...it could stay that way too ;)

FallingDarkness
June 6th, 2014, 05:47 PM
1. Curly waist length hair, same blonde as I am now
2. Slightly wavier than my hair now hip length dyed black hair
3. PIXIE CUT
4. My hair dyed purple
Also the ability to just wear it down without it getting any form of damage or tangles, and for it to magically just not get caught in my bra strap or my backpack or the car door or get in my face. :P

chen bao jun
June 6th, 2014, 06:47 PM
I'd have my hair be waist length one day, tailbone or classic the next and then knee (!!) to see how I would like it and how I would manage it at those lengths.
Though it would make it even harder to wait for it to grow as long as I want.

Sarah08
June 6th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Honestly, the one and only thing I can think of is that I would love my hair to be a chocolatey brown and thick (not the thin ashy brunette color I have), and I would like it to be classic length with a few long layers. In my head it looks gorgeous!

darklyndsea
June 6th, 2014, 07:51 PM
1) Bald. 2) Straight. 3+) Really vivid unnatural colors.

If I could keep it, I'd go for my hair but straight and not grabby like it is naturally. I wouldn't want to just do it for a day, because it would just make dealing with my hair harder.

kitana97
June 7th, 2014, 12:49 AM
Oooh, this is fun! There are so many differents things I would like to try without consequences.

1. Have FTL hair that was green, light pink, blue, basically any shocking color

2. Shaved head - just so I can know what it feels like.

3. Hair down to my ankles! I would probably lay around with my hair wrapping me as a blanket while sipping tea and reading a book. For some reason that sounds really appealing :P

Tini'sNewHair
June 7th, 2014, 01:08 AM
Day 1 super curls --- Day 2 lots of different colors experiments ---Day 3 floor length hair -- Day 4 my goal length of classic --- Day 5 Super thick hair lol I don't know what else...

Morganaa
June 7th, 2014, 02:58 AM
Easy for me : I always wanted mermaidy blue hair.

If I had three days :

Day 1 : Turquoise hair
Day 2 : Hot pink hair
Day 3 : Pastelly pink/blue/violet hair and I'd cally it My Little Pony Hair Day <3

Mimione001
June 7th, 2014, 03:28 AM
Nice question!
1. I would like to see how my natural hair is with the gray hairs (now i don't know how many there are) and my curls back and hair at waist length.

ErinLeigh
June 7th, 2014, 03:41 AM
I would henna so I can finally see what it would look like instead of wondering.

Youngjae
June 7th, 2014, 07:25 AM
I would like to have hair like hatsune miku and then get a pixie cut, just to see what it would look like on me.

MissAlida
June 7th, 2014, 07:47 AM
Waist length, 1a, very thick white hair, with long layers and a V hemline. I always wondered what white hair would look like on me. I just love the idea. Maybe I'll have a white pixie one day...who knows. :)

PrincessPhoebe
June 7th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Classic length red waves please :)

GrowingOut
June 7th, 2014, 08:20 AM
For one day, I would shave it all off to nada! :D It'd be fun to try. Day 2: Rapunzel hair, all 45 feet of it. Then, I just want to be back to me, :)

fiğrildi
June 7th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Classic length, and smooth & silky red hair... but I wouldn't want to have my hair back the next day! :P

Duchess Fuzzy Buns
June 7th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Day 1- super straight, silky, black, TBL hair
Day 2- Daenerys Targaryen's hair from Game of Thrones
Day 3- wavy, red, TBL hair

foreverKristin
June 7th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Day 1- Classic length chocolate brown waves
Day 2- Straight, pastel pink and BCL
Day 3- My own hair at TBL, so I can see my goal length on me!

lapushka
June 7th, 2014, 03:59 PM
I'd love it if it were curly for a day; wouldn't change anything else as I'm quite content with my hair otherwise.

Mainesongbird
June 7th, 2014, 04:49 PM
It's interesting that so many want the vivid colors! AWESOME! ;)

Loviatar
June 7th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Day 1, rainbow corkscrew curls like Wisely Chosen
Day 2 I'd shave my head, just because I never have
Day 3 waist length dreadlocks

Then I'd have my own hair back :)

Macaroni
June 7th, 2014, 07:27 PM
I'd have my hair the color of the model for Red Raj at hennasooq :).

Radiant
June 7th, 2014, 07:59 PM
day 1: pastel purple hair, maybe hip length and wavy
day 2: knee length dark brown super straight, smooth, and silky hair
day 3: curly waist length pinkish blonde hair in layers

LauraLongLocks
June 8th, 2014, 12:11 AM
I would spend one day as a black woman, natural texture, bra strap length or longer, just to see what it was like.

I would want to spend another day with super-duper thick hair, like a 5-6" circumference, but with a texture like Gumball's or Quixii's, and of mid-thigh length.

I would want another day with Harpgal's hair, and one with JJJLonghair's hair.

And finally, I would love a day with Cinnamon Hair's hair, because that is about what I hope mine to be one day.

longhairedlady
June 8th, 2014, 06:36 AM
I would do something wild ( well to me wild lol) like bleach it and put pastel streaks in it, like pinks and purples and blues.

Mowle
June 8th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Oh so many things!...

1. My terminal length - to find out what that is! And I love the idea that someone else mentioned of using it as a blanket...
2. Henna! I love red hair but I don't think it would suit me.
3. Cut it reeaally short, maybe shave my head.
4. Ringlets all over my head :o
5. Dreadlocks.
6. Very curly hair - type 4, "ethnic" textured hair.
7. Experiment with different colours - platinum blonde and deep chocolate brown especially. Maybe grey/white. I've had blue and purple in my hair already, before LHC! (Though never all over... Hmm...)

I seem to have given myself a whole week :p oops! But no matter what I did I think I'd always want to return to my own hair :)

Ambystoma
June 8th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Day 2: Cut my hair into a long a-line bob. I'm curious how my waves would look at that length.

I can answer that one for you - terrible! :rolling: When I had one it simply wasn't presentable without using heat tools to smooth away the natural texture (unless you want to go for an early 90's grunge boy look, that is ;) )

My days would be:
1.Ultra straight platinum blonde waist/hip length with a straight blunt hem
2.Wavy platinum blonde classic/ftl with fairytale ends (mermaid hair)
3. Bright red classic length waves with a U hem

Of course, my skin tone/eye colour/eyebrow colour would have to change too, since the only colours that suit me apart from my natural shade are a warm medium brown, darker rusty tones and soft black :laugh: oh well.

YvetteVarie
June 9th, 2014, 01:56 AM
Just one thing for me... My hair will grow to terminal in its natural kinky coily state so I see what I'm signing up for

freesia
June 11th, 2014, 03:01 AM
I would like a few days with short hair (a bit shorter than a bob) and then another few days of my own hair but with side-swept bangs :o

ETA: also I've always wanted to dye my hair black

two_wheels
June 11th, 2014, 03:05 AM
I would go for
Day 1 3c curls and I would sproing them all day long
Day 2 henna, I wouldn't leave the house because my face + henna = bad but I love the way it makes my hair feel
Day 3 turquoise mop

Ingrid
June 11th, 2014, 04:36 AM
1. Bright henna colour and curls... Henna colour doesn't suit me at all but I just love it!!
2. Super long and pale lavender hair... dreamy

:D Fun thread!

kme81
June 12th, 2014, 11:02 AM
A day of waist or tailbone length box braids would be a dream come true!

Otherwise, I would want my hair at a little past classic length with as little taper as possible.

Lady Una
June 12th, 2014, 12:17 PM
I would like my hair to be

(I would definitely want four days):

Day 1: Curly, red, waist-length.
Day 2: Black, 1c-ish, knee length.
Day 3: Rapunzel's hair!
Day 4: Blonde (in my natural shade), Classic length and thicker than mine is now (that is, not so much breakage lower down)...that's what I really hope my hair will be like eventually...

Then I'd go back to normal. Although in those four days I would hardly want to do anything other than keep on trying different styles with my hair...