PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

AdaClare
May 19th, 2014, 06:15 PM
It's been quite a while since I've been around LHC (as school has kept me very busy lately) but now that I have more free time on my hands I plan on hanging around more often! :cheese:

Here's a little hair update: I've gone back to CWC-ing daily rather than switching between CO and CWC. Even though I've tried several different shampoos and conditioners (mostly different varieties of Herbal Essences), I have stuck with Dove Intensive Repair for the most part. I've also been oiling less frequently, and when I do it's with The Body Shop's solid coconut oil (which I happen to have in my hair right now!) and only occasionally jojoba oil.

Lastly, just a quick question: with the weather getting warmer (read: more humid!), my hair tends to get rather frizzy since it's 1C and I normally have braid waves as well. Even though wearing my hair up is probably the better option, I love wearing my hair down. Is there anything I can do (product/combing technique/something else) I can do to prevent my hair - especially the ends - from getting too frizzy and tangle-y? Thanks!! :)