PDA

View Full Version : Interesting article about long hair

Avis
May 17th, 2014, 01:09 PM
http://www.realfarmacy.com/the-truth-about-long-hair/

A friend of mine posted this article on Facebook yesterday and it was an interesting read. What do you all think about the things this article says? Do you feel like it's true for you, or that maybe it's more psychological than physiological? Either way, I found it to be an interesting article and thought you would all think so too.

PS: Sorry if this has already been posted. I tried to find it but I couldn't so I figured it was ok.

ashke50
May 17th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Looks like the article has been posted already, but it was on a different link, which is why you couldn't find it. Here is the thread for it (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122362) :)

Johannah
May 17th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Wow, that's indeed an interesting article.

Avis
May 17th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Haha, darn. Sorry mods. I figured an article like this would have found its way onto the Forum already but since I didn't find it I thought maybe not.

Kaelee
May 17th, 2014, 02:20 PM
I think it's in large part psychology, but there may be some truth to it, because you can feel things such as wind direction through your hair.

woodswanderer
May 17th, 2014, 03:32 PM
The only hair sense I get is when kids are trying to test if I can feel if they are touching my hair behind my back. Yes....I can feel it, kids.:D

I sort of think if there was anything to it, it would be more with Natives feeling removed from their culture and traditional skills from a forced military haircut.

Jonquil
May 17th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Interesting, though the article could have done with some actual evidence.
That man in the picture... :inlove:

Scarlet Rose
May 17th, 2014, 08:15 PM
My initial thought was that it had more to do with identity or simply feeling used to having long hair and all the subtleties of the movement of it...but if it's true, that's fascinating!! Either way, very cool read. :agree: