PDA

View Full Version : Home stretch of bangs

kganihanova
May 17th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Hi guys! I was wondering if you knew how I could encourage my bangs to grow past collarbone. The rest of my hair is apl+ so it's not bad but still annoying. I've been cutting splits off them but they seem to be in a stall. Help!!!

jacqueline101
May 17th, 2014, 08:04 AM
You might try monistat. If not monistat try protein rich diet.

kganihanova
May 17th, 2014, 08:06 AM
I think I'll pass on the monistat. I do eat a fair amount of protein but more could help. Thank you Jacqueline

jacqueline101
May 17th, 2014, 08:18 AM
I think I'll pass on the monistat. I do eat a fair amount of protein but more could help. Thank you Jacqueline

Have tried the intervention thread? I think it's in the poll section they do different growth rates and challenges.

Scarlet Rose
May 17th, 2014, 08:33 PM
Massage might help, it'll stimulate blood flow to the area & give the follicles more nutrients. Does that area of your head just grow slower? I'm trying to figure out why your bangs would be in a stall, unless you mean all of your hair is in a stall. :confused:

kganihanova
May 17th, 2014, 08:41 PM
I think they stalled because I tend to get frustrated at them and handle them less than ideally. All the bobby pinning can't be helping either.......but there is no other way to keep them out of my way!!

eadwine
May 18th, 2014, 02:17 AM
I use clips at the moment, those work fine. I can put all of the pinned back bits in two and just forget about them :) Just don't put the hair near the edges. Bobby pins pull too much to my liking.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7968074

Johannah
May 18th, 2014, 03:05 AM
What about a protein treatment? For me personally, that worked great.