PDA

View Full Version : ~2.5 years growing! new here

kyle_f
May 14th, 2014, 08:47 PM
This is an awesome site. I started lurking a couple months and have learned a ton plus it's a great inspiration.

I kind of accidentally grew my hair out if you will. I had previously always had short hair but a perpetual joke with a friend about her hair led to a bet that I would not cut mine for 2 years. My initial plan was to donate at the end and return to short hair, but I have found long hair to be a lot of fun and decided to hang on to it for a while at which point I have been working to take better care of it and learn to do more with it (braids and buns). Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and post a few pics since everyone else seems to have a few up.

Here's the sloppy ponytail I have had going at home tonight.

http://s29.postimg.org/yszv97jvb/pic1_jpg.jpg

And I took it down and got a pic since the other is rather underwhelming in comparison to everyone else's.

http://s30.postimg.org/9b970tg3l/pic2_jpg.jpg

Anyway thanks and good luck growing!

MeowScat
May 14th, 2014, 08:54 PM
Hi kyle f, and welcome to LHC! That ponytail is incredible! You have such thick, beautiful hair and your wave pattern is awesome. Could you give some of your genetics to me, pretty please? :)

Larki
May 14th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Incredible hair!

StickyMane
May 14th, 2014, 09:11 PM
Omg your hair is amazing. So thick, shiny, healthy, long!

OleanderTime
May 14th, 2014, 09:48 PM
I love your hair - the wave is awesome. Welcome to LHC!

AmyBeth
May 14th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Oh, it's beautiful. What wonderful accidentally long hair you have!

divinedobbie
May 14th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Your hair looks beautiful :) Welcome!

MungoMania
May 15th, 2014, 12:37 AM
Welcome kyle. That's a gorgeous ponytail. I envy your thickness.

farmlass
May 15th, 2014, 02:52 AM
Gorgeous, it's so thick!! *jealous*

momschicklets
May 15th, 2014, 05:20 AM
Wow...wish I could have that kind of "accident!" ;) Very pretty and thick! What is your goal length?

metztlie
May 15th, 2014, 05:38 AM
It's so thick and beautifull :o

kyle_f
May 15th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Thanks for all the compliments! My hair is quite thick which was a pain at first and why my friend thought I wouldn't be able to handle it. As far as a goal length goes I am not really sure since its still all a first for me, though i don't think would go passed waist and I might keep it sorter than that. Definitely longer than it is now though as I have been learning to braid and more length would be good for that and make a bun easier too.

Agnes Hannah
May 15th, 2014, 11:50 AM
OOHH another jealous admirer here! Welcome to the site, you'll make a lot of friends x