PDA

View Full Version : Whose hair do you want to steal?

eadwine
May 11th, 2014, 11:51 AM
I keep looking at signature images and think to myself: wow... I wish I had THAT hair!

So.. let's go stealing!

I am stealing BrendaLoan's hair. Every time I see that image in her signature with the beautiful curly waves and silky elven like hair with that braid I drool.. WANT!!

Whose hair would you love to steal?

ashke50
May 11th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Ooh, nice idea! Off the top of my head, I'll have BrendaLoan's hair too, and arc691's (if I can also steal her amazing styling ability). I would say the Naughty Mess, but I don't think I could cope with him, and I'm not sure he would be kidnapable anyway.

I reserve the right to come back to this thread and add more people to steal hair from when I think of them.

ETA: I will also steal Quixii's hair, she has amazing curls and such length!

Lyv
May 11th, 2014, 12:05 PM
I would go with BrendaLoan too and Singing Bird, they both have the most amazing hair!

MINAKO
May 11th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Havent seen a 1a M/C iii+i classic in natural jetblack around jet,so i dunno! :knit:

ravenheather
May 11th, 2014, 12:29 PM
I would steal hairwish's hair. BrendaLoan is on the list too.

eadwine
May 11th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Someone better let BrendaLoan know we're out for her hair *grins*

MINAKO
May 11th, 2014, 12:31 PM
I want hers, she even has full bangs in the front, lol. https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8060/8228853223_a8bafb2046_z.jpg

Johannah
May 11th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Hmm... I absolutely LOVE some peoples hair on this forum, but I'm too much in love with my blonde hair color so... I'm not sure yet :D

*searches through the entire forum* :couch:

eadwine
May 11th, 2014, 12:39 PM
You are allowed to steal your own hehehe ;)

walterSCAN
May 11th, 2014, 12:44 PM
BrendaLoan, who I've informed of my intense envy for her beautiful hair, Hypnotica, Seeshami, lacefrost, Pixna, and Shadow Walker... Good thing I can't really steal hair. I would have more than I know what to do with!

Johannah
May 11th, 2014, 12:46 PM
You are allowed to steal your own hehehe ;)

Naa, too boring. I'll just steal BrendaLoan's hair as well and use my magical stick to make it blonde. Problem solved. :magic::rockerdud

eadwine
May 11th, 2014, 12:46 PM
:lol: That is a good one!

MINAKO
May 11th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Ok now, how do i get Ultrabella to grow to classic, throw on tons of indigo and whip out a flatiron that turns any strand it touches permanently supersleek with the disatvantages of heat... i wonder???

Seeshami
May 11th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Ooh, nice idea! Off the top of my head, I'll have BrendaLoan's hair too, and arc691's (if I can also steal her amazing styling ability). I would say the Naughty Mess, but I don't think I could cope with him, and I'm not sure he would be kidnapable anyway.

I reserve the right to come back to this thread and add more people to steal hair from when I think of them.

ETA: I will also steal Quixii's hair, she has amazing curls and such length!

Mess loves everyone but me so I am sure he'd tell you transplant application accepted.

The Naughty Mess says, "You stole my line......"

BrendaLoan, who I've informed of my intense envy for her beautiful hair, Hypnotica, Seeshami, lacefrost, Pixna, and Shadow Walker... Good thing I can't really steal hair. I would have more than I know what to do with!

I feel like that sometimes with only The Naughty Mess to handle.

EdG, I would steal his hair. Such a wonderful and beautiful person inside and out. :flower: Plus I have a weakness for long dark hair.

Larki
May 11th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Quixii and BrendaLoan.

Rosa Harris
May 11th, 2014, 01:20 PM
my son's
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5476/13976001440_37083f2ede_n.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/ni1Ej5)mal2 (https://flic.kr/p/ni1Ej5) by rosarl13 (https://www.flickr.com/people/121893704@N04/), on Flickr

and he always says he'd love to trade

honeyblonde
May 11th, 2014, 01:35 PM
LadyLongLocks!! :D

Hele
May 11th, 2014, 01:49 PM
i've seen a few peoples' hair colors that i'd love to steal...though if they'd like to trade i'd be down with that too! :D

Fairlight63
May 11th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Torrinpaige but only if I could also steal her knowledge of how to do hairstyles!

MasCat
May 11th, 2014, 02:09 PM
I think I'd steal Gossamers ... and Trolleypups hair...

And then there is the stunning Diamond Eyes I want her whole coluor scheme :)

lazuliblue
May 11th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Gossamer and BrendaLoan :o

stachelbeere
May 11th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Diamond Eyes' hair...but only if the skin/ eye colour came as a bonus ;)

but:
-habioku
-Lyv's long hair in the siggy
-bagginslover
-Tini's New Hair

I would be content :)

Loviatar
May 11th, 2014, 03:54 PM
I'd like to steal Hypnotica's, spidermom's, euphony's, Bonny's, Nightshade's, Lyv in her second sig pic, and especially Islandgrrl because she needs two Ficcares to hold a bun - woohoo!

As you can see anyone with henna, silver waves or thickness is fair game!

BrendaLoan
May 11th, 2014, 04:10 PM
Wowww, really?? Thank you for the amazing compliments, and considering me for...wait a minute… stealing? Do you mean using scissors while I sleep? :scissors::tmi::couch: Haha, you’ve made me very happy :flowers:

I have so many names in mind for hair stealing! Torrinpaige, Quixii, Singing bird, walterSCAN, Venefica, Diamond eyes, and those are just a few (and all so different one from another!)

AspenSong
May 11th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Well of course Seeshami's, because I have beheld the glory of The Naughty Mess in person and touched him... *gasp*
I also love Veneficas long dark hair....or lanyzoldcipoben.....or brendaloan...or anyone with crazy thick, classic or longer red hair. :) ;)

beaniebaby
May 11th, 2014, 04:39 PM
ooo, I really like Minako's choice! I have super curly and unruly hair, and I've always secretly wanted silky straight hair :p I would say I want to steal Amy Lee's hair, but I recently found out she's naturally curly! My whole life's been a lie Xo

neko_kawaii
May 11th, 2014, 04:51 PM
All the super long curlies, but I want them to continue caring for it. *eyes Gumball and Quixii*

Oh, and Unicorn's dreads, same deal.

I'd take some of the wonderful reds too, but I'd also need their skin, and I don't think that would work out as well.

duchess67
May 11th, 2014, 05:23 PM
BrendaLoan's hair is my favourite too. Though lot of others have beautiful gorgeous locks, my dream hair would be like BrendaLoan's ;)

Weewah
May 11th, 2014, 05:39 PM
I always like Brendaloan's hair too! There is another hip length wavy whose hair I like but I forgot her name. I guess ideally I would steal a longer healthier, less stringy version of my own hair. Pretty much what I'm striving for.

Wildcat Diva
May 11th, 2014, 05:42 PM
I'd take Brunette's siggy fairytales anyday!

rags
May 11th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Izzie (Islandgrrl), Nightshade, Luluj (lovely silver curls!), Quixxii, Gumball, and Venficia. And of course - girlcat and Maria Asa!!

MINAKO
May 11th, 2014, 06:43 PM
ooo, I really like Minako's choice! I have super curly and unruly hair, and I've always secretly wanted silky straight hair :p I would say I want to steal Amy Lee's hair, but I recently found out she's naturally curly! My whole life's been a lie Xo
We have to keep tanglefree in mind with that, acutally two members i sure envy on that point are Enichiee and Luxepiggy, so siiiiilky and smooth without using any tools would be awesome. Maybe we can mix'n an match, open a lab to clone our favorite scalps into a perfect combination.
I mean ok, it's creepy, but if they can grow a nose on a mans forehead an entire scalp of hair doesn't seem to far off. Lol!

Since i'm naturally wavy myself and don't wanna disrespect others out of that category i have to be careful what i say to not get myself in trouble. :tmi:

Wildcat Diva
May 11th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Oh and I forgot to steal jaine's hair!

Seeshami
May 11th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Well of course Seeshami's, because I have beheld the glory of The Naughty Mess in person and touched him... *gasp*
:) ;)
I forgot that you're the only one on the board who HAS met and touched his royal majesty. We still need to plan a day when I do your hair and you do mine. So you can fall out of love with him and see that he really is a pain in the :sushi:

The Naughty Mess says, "Can we please go back to using chemical laden bad stuff I don't like cone free."

No. Mess this is an experiment and you will finish it because I am the one with thumbs and you are the hair monster.

The Naughty Mess says, "Not getting washed at all is better then this.... Who wants to adopt? One classic length, partial dyed partial henna and partial virgin hair monster looking to run away with a person who will give me what I want."

You forgot to add likes to tangle himself during walks on the beach, eat and fling hair sticks in the rain and strangle people in their sleep. If your going to put a personal add out there you should go all out.

The Naughty Mess says, "...................are you TRYING to get me stolen????" :bigeyes:

VJG
May 11th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Lunnafindel or Chromis most likely. The knee and beyond thread is so inspiring.

Vampyria
May 11th, 2014, 09:38 PM
KittyBird's. I can't remember others with thick, wavy, red or partially red hair. ;)

woodswanderer
May 11th, 2014, 09:46 PM
Anyone with coppery henna color or just vibrant henna color I guess, specifically Nightshade, DiamondEyes or Kittybird off the top of my head. :p I will probably make the leap to henna soon, but I have some experimenting to do first.

woodswanderer
May 11th, 2014, 09:50 PM
Can I steal LadyLongLocks for one week only? I am too lazy to give it the proper care forever.

LauraLongLocks
May 11th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Cinnamon Hair hands down.

Autumn_Fairy
May 11th, 2014, 10:18 PM
At the risk of coming across as too self-centered, I want to "steal" my own hair before I chopped it off. I can't find any pictures of its longest length, but these are a couple years before the big chop. However, IF I had to trade my hair, I'd take BrendaLoan's for sure! Sometimes I might even like hers more than my old hair
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h353/flightysprite/CurlyandLonghairForums/ScreenShot2014-05-11at101205PM_zpsb42b3851.png

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h353/flightysprite/CurlyandLonghairForums/slp1_zpsc485c9f3.jpg

CousinItt
May 12th, 2014, 12:25 AM
curlycap's gorgeous glossy curls. olga-freya and her epic hair post in the beyond knee thread. Luxepiggy and her beautiful silkiness. gossamers's enviably long braid and striped socks:)

Loviatar
May 12th, 2014, 01:03 AM
I forgot Lacefrost, Bagginslover and lanyzoldcipoben!

walterSCAN
May 12th, 2014, 04:20 AM
Wowww, really?? Thank you for the amazing compliments, and considering me for...wait a minute… stealing? Do you mean using scissors while I sleep? :scissors::tmi::couch: Haha, you’ve made me very happy :flowers:

I have so many names in mind for hair stealing! Torrinpaige, Quixii, Singing bird, walterSCAN, Venefica, Diamond eyes, and those are just a few (and all so different one from another!)

Really??? Me???? :blushing: ...I'm flabbergasted... but thank you!

Also, I told you your hair was gorgeous-gorgeous-gorgeous! ;)

ETA--> Oh my, I forgot dulce and her gorgeous silvers! (honestly, there are probably quite a few I'm forgetting...)

MasCat
May 12th, 2014, 04:51 AM
Hey... It just dawned on me... let's do a HAIR SWAP! We'll just swap hair for a month ;)

Long_hair_bear
May 12th, 2014, 05:39 AM
I'd say TorrinPaige, gossamer, Cinnamon Hair, and Princess Bob. I envy them all their length!

jacqueline101
May 12th, 2014, 07:22 AM
Is say luxepiggy I love the blue color as well as the silkiness.

AspenSong
May 12th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Lunnafindel or Chromis most likely. The knee and beyond thread is so inspiring.

Ditto and adding to my list. Honestly, I spend a lot of time wanting so many peoples hair here, I forget them all when I try to think of them. There's soooo much beautiful hair.

rags
May 12th, 2014, 08:55 AM
I keep remembering people I've forgotten too! Dulce, TEAZEL - oh I'd love to have her hair! And luxe piggy too! Sooo many!

Wildcat Diva
May 12th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Rags, only steal one at a time, unless you want to look really funny with all that different hair. :)

rags
May 12th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Rags, only steal one at a time, unless you want to look really funny with all that different hair. :)

:bigeyes: :lol::lol:

(Quality post)

Wosie
May 12th, 2014, 09:13 AM
Well, if I'm allowed to be boring I have to admit that I'd prefer to keep my own hair. I know it so well (I'm normally on good terms with it, too!) and I honestly like the journey of growing my own hair out. :o

That being said, if I had to choose somebody else's hair or I'd go bald, I'd also choose BrendaLoan's... or höpönasu's. :cloud9: BrendaLoan's fairy tale hair or höpönasu's shiny, golden tresses--hard to choose!

queenovnight
May 12th, 2014, 09:38 AM
There's quite a few for me! This list could go on and on, and im sure ill update this!
Ocelan
Madora
ashke50 - Every time I see her sig, I'm like "omggg want that hair!"
MadeiraD

They all have like, DREAM HAIR!

flemeister
May 12th, 2014, 09:54 AM
BrendaLoan's! :joy::cloud9:

truepeacenik
May 12th, 2014, 10:01 AM
I'm going to go with hair I've seen in person.
Gumball's curls, Trolleypup's ability to always look just right (though I suspect that is his personal aura), EdG's adorable and stealthily sexy silver stripes, Juliya's length but my own natural color.

Dessi
May 12th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Oh such a beautiful hair here on LHC.. I'd say mainly Emichiee! Habioku and MadeiraD too.

Emanuelle
May 12th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Brendaloan and Gumball ^^

VJG
May 12th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Oh, Woodswanderer I'm glad you commented since you are on my list. :)

LunaHuntress
May 12th, 2014, 11:51 AM
I haven't been around that long, so I don't really know everyone yet, but the two that always catch my eye are BrendaLoan and queenovnight. Seriously, they have my fantasy hair.

Also if I had the complexion to match I'd love Diamond.Eyes' hair. So gorgeous.

blue_eyes
May 12th, 2014, 12:01 PM
I'd steal BrendaLoan's hair as well :P and also queenovnight's.

I've always secretly wanted silky straight hair :p I would say I want to steal Amy Lee's hair, but I recently found out she's naturally curly! My whole life's been a lie Xo

What!?!?! My life has been a lie as well!! :O

patienceneeded
May 12th, 2014, 12:08 PM
I always wanted straight and sleek hair...something like LuxePiggy's hair. Or Habioku.

HadessThera
May 12th, 2014, 12:19 PM
After I just saw it, faellen's :crush:

Larki
May 12th, 2014, 12:23 PM
She's actually naturally wavy, not curly! This is her natural hair texture: http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Amy-Lee-evanescence-36105_1024_768.jpg

Stray_mind
May 12th, 2014, 12:58 PM
I am stealing BrendaLoan's, Kitty Bird's and Singing bird's hair... They all have my dream hair in different ways :)

Agnes Hannah
May 12th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Laura long locks, Kerome, höpönasu's, MariaASA, Rags, teazel, Seeshami, ashke50, woodswanderer, Tini's new hair to name a few....
99.9% of everyone on this site.

ExpectoPatronum
May 12th, 2014, 03:21 PM
I would love to steal Chromis' length! I'll be there eventually.

queenovnight
May 12th, 2014, 03:29 PM
LunaHuntress,
I'm so flattered! Wow! Thanks!

SunnyIC
May 12th, 2014, 07:59 PM
I haven't been here for long so I don't really know everyone but I do need to agree with some of the choices in hair that I do recognise (like BrendaLoan's hair, Torrinpaige's and LauraLongLocks') but I would also like to steal two other. The first one being my aunt who, before she cut her hair to waist, use to have classic length hair, and it was always divine looking to me as a child. The second one is actually an actress' hair, Holland Roden, I think her hair is absolutely beautiful (love red hair) and I really like her length (a little longer than waist as of now) but if I could alter it I would grow it to tailbone.

vindo
May 12th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Oh such a beautiful hair here on LHC.. I'd say mainly Emichiee! Habioku and MadeiraD too.

But I barely have any left :lol: :p

Dessi
May 12th, 2014, 09:29 PM
But I barely have any left :lol: :p

It's absolutely enough for me! :D

Bagginslover
May 13th, 2014, 03:02 AM
Diamond Eyes' hair...but only if the skin/ eye colour came as a bonus ;)

but:
-habioku
-Lyv's long hair in the siggy
-bagginslover
-Tini's New Hair

I would be content :)

I forgot Lacefrost, Bagginslover and lanyzoldcipoben!

Thank you both, I'm honoured you deem my mop steal-worthy!

There are so many beautiful heads of hair hers, and I love each and every one of them for different reasons, but if I have to choose for myself, I'd steal from
Diamondeyes
Islandgrrl
Habioku
Trolley pup

Theres another, but I don't remember her username, I'll add it when I remember (I know she's another UKer-I'm just generally bad at names)

Nightshade
May 13th, 2014, 07:56 AM
Anyone with coppery henna color or just vibrant henna color I guess, specifically Nightshade, DiamondEyes or Kittybird off the top of my head. :p I will probably make the leap to henna soon, but I have some experimenting to do first.

I'd like to steal Hypnotica's, spidermom's, euphony's, Bonny's, Nightshade's, Lyv in her second sig pic, and especially Islandgrrl because she needs two Ficcares to hold a bun - woohoo!

As you can see anyone with henna, silver waves or thickness is fair game!

Izzie (Islandgrrl), Nightshade, Luluj (lovely silver curls!), Quixxii, Gumball, and Venficia. And of course - girlcat and Maria Asa!!

Thank you ladies :) You're so sweet.

If I was going on a hair theft spree I'd start with DiamondEyes and Medusa Warrior :) Beautiful color and to die for curls, respectively.

lapushka
May 13th, 2014, 08:09 AM
Absolutely our new member's hair: MedusaWarrior! Gorgeous curls. Wish I had them. But I don't. :D My waves will have to do. ;)

Achlys
May 13th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Aah, most certainly Singing Bird's. :)

prettyinpink
May 13th, 2014, 10:06 AM
I would like to steal Amy lee's hair from the band evanescence

morrigan*
May 13th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Hmm, Else have my dream hair :D I'm hoping my hair would look something like hers when i grow to TBL, but probably not as my hair is thinner and waiver.
Also Habioku, Tini's new hair, Emichiee, neko_kawaii, Nightshade and Islandgrrl have all gorgeous hair too.

browneyedsusan
May 13th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Spidermom's texture, and Nightshade's color and length. :)

MsBubbles
May 13th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Fun to read people's replies, and that the spirit of this thread is positive.

It's mostly inactive members' hair I'd love to steal, like Kaamos and Avrilon's. Oh! And Boon's, from when it was thigh-length.

Kina
May 13th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Singing Bird's, Isabelle's, Curlycap and Gumball. Or anyone's with a blunt hemline :D

Vrindi
May 13th, 2014, 12:17 PM
All of you with naturally curly, red, "Brave" hair, I want it.
All of you with those beautiful, wavy, loose mermaid curls— I want those too.
Those of you with wrist-thick braids... yep, add to cart.

MedusaWarrior
May 13th, 2014, 02:38 PM
Thank you Nightshade and lapushka :)

I'd quite like to try out torrinpaige's hair. I've watched a few of her videos on youtube because I want to try out using some hair sticks and her hair always looks so perfect.

neko_kawaii
May 13th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Hmm, Else have my dream hair :D I'm hoping my hair would look something like hers when i grow to TBL, but probably not as my hair is thinner and waiver.
Also Habioku, Tini's new hair, Emichiee, neko_kawaii, Nightshade and Islandgrrl have all gorgeous hair too.

I got sandwiched between Emichiee and Nightshade! *dies happy*

Nightshade
May 13th, 2014, 03:12 PM

Well, that's only about a 6 on the "that inadvertently sounds kinky" scale, but I'll point it out anyway :lol:

neko_kawaii
May 13th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Well, that's only about a 6 on the "that inadvertently sounds kinky" scale, but I'll point it out anyway :lol:

LOL, I usually catch those things and revise before posting. But it reminds me, whatever happened to Giselle and Esmerelda?

Nightshade
May 13th, 2014, 03:24 PM
LOL, I usually catch those things and revise before posting. But it reminds me, whatever happened to Giselle and Esmerelda?

:lol: washing their nighties, no doubt. I think they were rather messy and buttonless at the end of all that.

neko_kawaii
May 13th, 2014, 03:28 PM
:lol: washing their nighties, no doubt. I think they were rather messy and buttonless at the end of all that.

They could probably teach the Eurovision milkmaids something about laundry.

Loviatar
May 13th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Dang it I forgot Teazel and Princess Bob.

rapunzelna
May 13th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Ladylonglocks and Gossamer

Stormynights
May 13th, 2014, 10:15 PM
I am going to have to say Dulce for me. Love her color curls and length.

Ambystoma
May 13th, 2014, 10:25 PM
I'd steal hair from AspenSong and sparrowswing, since they both have a better version of mine :laugh:, but I'd also love Honestwitness's colour - I've got my fingers crossed that mine is similar in 10 or 20 years time!

vindo
May 14th, 2014, 09:30 AM
It's absolutely enough for me! :D
:p

:spitting::rolling:

I feel honored though! Sandwiched or not :o

cat11
May 14th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Emichiee definately, so silky! Also Ravenslair I think is her usename, who has really long shiny black henndigoed hair. Also LadyLongLocks.

Loviatar
May 14th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Ravenslair is an etsy shop - I think you mean RavennaNight :flower:

divinedobbie
May 14th, 2014, 01:26 PM
Habioku!! and Brendaloan! and Emichiee! So many lovely long hairs on LHC :)

chen bao jun
May 14th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Honestly, since I got on LHC, I don't want anybody's hair but mine, which has now pretty nearly got perfect in my eyes -- although not long enough yet :(
I admire a ton of people's hair on here, though and love looking at the lovely hair all over this board.

Shadow Walker
May 14th, 2014, 03:31 PM

Thanks, but my hair has been falling out in clumps for almost a year due to extreme stress... it doesn't look anything like it used to.

Simone_Fatale
May 14th, 2014, 05:04 PM
My own, 2 years from now. :p

walterSCAN
May 14th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Thanks, but my hair has been falling out in clumps for almost a year due to extreme stress... it doesn't look anything like it used to.

Oh, that must be awful to deal with. :( I hope things start getting better and less stressful! :flower:

eadwine
May 15th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Hairloss due to stress is awful, I lost 1/3rd thickness roughly. I hope it stops soon Shadow Walker!

lapushka
May 15th, 2014, 10:39 AM

Hang in there! :flower:

vindo
May 15th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Stress related hair loss should not last that long. Have you gotten checked out for any health issues? :(

Emichiee definately, so silky! Also Ravenslair I think is her usename, who has really long shiny black henndigoed hair. Also LadyLongLocks.

Habioku!! and Brendaloan! and Emichiee! So many lovely long hairs on LHC :)

Thank you both :o:o:o:o

woodswanderer
May 15th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Thanks VJG and Agnes Hannah. I didn't suppose anyone would want mine since it isn't a very distinctive color. That kind of makes my night.

Ruzovy
May 16th, 2014, 03:56 AM
I would kill for Diamond.Eyes' hair. It is everything I want, long, thick and the exact shade of red I'd want too. Didn't even have to think about it :P

Tini'sNewHair
May 16th, 2014, 04:58 AM
lauramuur - her curls, so perfect everysingle time!
gumball - everything about his hair!
Long_hair_bear - oh that gorgeous colour!!!
LauraLongLocks - her hair seems simillar to mine, I like everything she does with it
hoponasu - her colour and overall condition, love!
redtuss - love her hair! It looks like it comes from an animated movie - so shiny and perfect!
Sarahlabyrinth (sorry if im spelling your nickname wrong) - love her hair, she gets stunning braid waves and the length, ah so pretty!
VJG - Perfect hair!
veryhairyfairy LOVE her colour and length and everything else about it!
queenovnight - Love her hair! everything!
lindsayhv Her colour!!! Love!
mariakatja Stunning hair!
TheHowlingWolf OhMyGosh, have you seen that amazing gorgeous mane?!!! To die for!
Valkyriejae Love her pretty gorgeous long hair!
GoldenSilk WOOAAAHHH seriosly AMAZING mane!!!!!!!
Covet Her curls TO DIIIEEEE FOR!!!!!!
bunzfan Gorgeous mane as always!
Eve 322 Her hair so straight in her siggy - LOVE!
Fedrica GORGEOUS mane!!!! Her colour, thickness and shine!!!
ashke50 Hair to DIE for!!! I LOVE her siggy! Love her hair!
Lostsoule77 LOVE her GODNESS locks!!! Her thickness, her waves, her colour wow!!!!!!!
Jennah Her amazing thickness and THOSE CURLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wosie Her SHINE!!!
torrin - WOW!!! Idol!
habioku - Im a huge fan of her beautiful amazing stunning mane :D
walterSCAN I MUST have her length!!! Her hair looks beautiful in her profile picture!
Seeshami Dreamlike hair!!! Her pictures are always stunning!
BrendaLoan LOVE!!! She is my imagine of what a perfect mermaid hair would look like!
woodswanderer Just perfect all the way down to her hemline!
jacqueline101 Gorgeous waves and colour!
Emanuelle My DREAM DREAM curls, gosh just look at her siggy - I WANT!
MsBubbles!!!!!!!! Love!
MedusaWarrior, is that your hair in your profile picture? WOOWW!!! GIVE IT TO MEEEE for at least one day please!! How STUNNING!!!
Emichiee Her amazing jorney its so inspiring, shes a beautiful person and her hair is simply gorgeous as always!
Lippytoes AAAAmazing hair, length, hemline, thickness and all!!!!
Fortresca Perfect!!!
khristopher Stunning!!!
BrendaLoan Just gorgeous!!!! wow!
leslissocool Her length, her colour = must have!
Robot Ninja So straight, so shiny from the picture i saw in the Tailbone to classic thread :)

I admire so so many manes on this site, obviosly haha :) I know theres a lot more im missing on my list so I will come back when i catch a few more - I been building up this list everytime i open a thread and see someones picture/siggy - soooo many manes to admire at every single corner!!!!.

Tini'sNewHair
May 16th, 2014, 05:16 AM
ohmygoness <3 <3 <3 stachelbeere - Agnes Hannah - morrigan - cant believe im mentioned <3 You gusy also have beautiful hair, I admire all of your jorneys because thats how i started to :)

Wosie
May 16th, 2014, 05:51 AM
Oh my, Tini!! I blush extremely seldom but now I am! Thank you so much for the compliment, it truly means a lot. :heart: Especially coming from one of my very own hair idols!

browneyedsusan
May 16th, 2014, 06:25 AM

Atta-girl! :cheer:

Shadow Walker
May 16th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Thanks all, I'm trying. Emichiee, the stress has been nonstop, almost daily... so I haven't had much of a break from it.

browneyedsusan
May 16th, 2014, 06:49 AM
So sorry to hear that, ShadowWalker.
Life is like that sometimes. I had a couple of years of intense stress in my 30's, lost some hair, weight, and gained an ulcer.
Now, it's ancient history. My hair grew back, I gained 10 pounds, and the ulcer healed up.
You'll heal up, too.
I hope the situation passes quickly; the sun comes out and the birds sing again in your world. :flower:

Achlys
May 16th, 2014, 07:05 AM
I would kill for Diamond.Eyes' hair. It is everything I want, long, thick and the exact shade of red I'd want too. Didn't even have to think about it :P

Yes! I forgot about her, but she has the most gorgeous natural colour I've ever seen.

jacqueline101
May 16th, 2014, 09:40 AM
LauraLongLocks - her hair seems simillar to mine, I like everything she does with it
redtuss - love her hair! It looks like it comes from an animated movie - so shiny and perfect!
Sarahlabyrinth (sorry if im spelling your nickname wrong) - love her hair, she gets stunning braid waves and the length, ah so pretty!
VJG - Perfect hair!
TheHowlingWolf OhMyGosh, have you seen that amazing gorgeous mane?!!! To die for!
Lostsoule77 LOVE her GODNESS locks!!! Her thickness, her waves, her colour wow!!!!!!!
Wosie Her SHINE!!!
torrin - WOW!!! Idol!
walterSCAN I MUST have her length!!! Her hair looks beautiful in her profile picture!
BrendaLoan LOVE!!! She is my imagine of what a perfect mermaid hair would look like!
MsBubbles!!!!!!!! Love!
MedusaWarrior, is that your hair in your profile picture? WOOWW!!! GIVE IT TO MEEEE for at least one day please!! How STUNNING!!!
Emichiee Her amazing jorney its so inspiring, shes a beautiful person and her hair is simply gorgeous as always!
Fortresca Perfect!!!
khristopher Stunning!!!
Robot Ninja So straight, so shiny from the picture i saw in the Tailbone to classic thread :)

I admire so so many manes on this site, obviosly haha :) I know theres a lot more im missing on my list so I will come back when i catch a few more - I been building up this list everytime i open a thread and see someones picture/siggy - soooo many manes to admire at every single corner!!!!.

Thank you my waves are braid waves.

jacqueline101
May 16th, 2014, 09:41 AM
VJG - Perfect hair!
Wosie Her SHINE!!!
torrin - WOW!!! Idol!
MsBubbles!!!!!!!! Love!
Fortresca Perfect!!!
khristopher Stunning!!!

Thank you my waves are braid waves.

Autumn_Fairy
May 16th, 2014, 10:33 AM

yay I'm not the only one wanting to steal my own future hair! I don't feel so out of place anymore.
I posted a few pages back what my future hair should look like based on my past hair.

CousinItt
May 16th, 2014, 10:37 AM
spidermom - such a beautiful, full head of hair. Your hair is exactly what I originally dreamed mine to become. You're still a hair idol :)

woodswanderer
May 16th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Heehee, Spidermom not only has beautiful hair....she's a wisdom idol for me.

kme81
May 16th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Arc691 --- without a doubt. Amazing length and beautiful color! (Oh, and A LOT of my hairstyles are inspired by her blog posts.)

I am a pretty big fan of my own hair, though. :D

Symphony
May 16th, 2014, 04:04 PM
There are a ton of people with hair I would love to have, but I try to just focus on my own hair because I get bad about pining over things I can't have XD. Not very many people have my hair texture who wear it long, so I just try to imagine what my hair may look like in a few years, and hope it is amazing!!

vindo
May 16th, 2014, 08:23 PM
VJG - Perfect hair!
Wosie Her SHINE!!!
torrin - WOW!!! Idol!
MsBubbles!!!!!!!! Love!
Fortresca Perfect!!!
khristopher Stunning!!!

Thank you for being on your awesome list :blushing: :oops: :cloud9:

Thanks all, I'm trying. Emichiee, the stress has been nonstop, almost daily... so I haven't had much of a break from it.

Stress is less often the reason than people think. But even that could be tested. Stress can also offset a tendency for a certain illness since stress affects hormones and hormones affect your overall health. So in order to stop it, you would have to do more than just work on the stress. Also, with stress it would slow down for a bit and then resume. Has this happened? Or has it been shedding non stop pretty much?

walterSCAN
May 16th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Oh thank you Tini'sNewHair!!! Can't believe I've been mentioned one time, let alone twice!

Valkyriejae
May 16th, 2014, 09:08 PM
VJG - Perfect hair!
Wosie Her SHINE!!!
torrin - WOW!!! Idol!
MsBubbles!!!!!!!! Love!
Fortresca Perfect!!!
khristopher Stunning!!!

You're so sweet Tini'sNewHair :)

Pretty comprehensive list right there, but I would have to say JJJ longhair and Olga Freya are 2 of my own icons - their length and lack of taper is just amazing!
There was also a girl around a while back,alas I forget her username, who had the most stunning natural bright red hair to about hip length. I would have that colour in a second if I could do it without chemical dyes xD

Nadine <3
May 16th, 2014, 09:36 PM
I'm stealing everyone's hair. I will weave it together and make myself the longest, prettiest rainbow hair anyone has ever seen.

Dessi
May 17th, 2014, 12:38 AM
I'm stealing everyone's hair. I will weave it together and make myself the longest, prettiest rainbow hair anyone has ever seen.

I like that idea :D

Bagginslover
May 17th, 2014, 04:08 AM
woolyleprechaun was the person who's name i couldn't remember :) Beautiful colour and texture.

ooglipoo
May 17th, 2014, 09:52 AM
I would really like canary4624's hair. I love the color and the thickness and it looks so silky.

Bagginslover's minky, shiny, dark hair is lovely, and I'd be delighted to see my hair like that.

And, Venefica! For the dark, dark super-duper hair she's got!!! I'd definitely like hers. :redgrin:

LunaHuntress
May 17th, 2014, 10:38 AM
I haven't been around that long, so I don't really know everyone yet, but the two that always catch my eye are BrendaLoan and queenovnight. Seriously, they have my fantasy hair.

Also if I had the complexion to match I'd love Diamond.Eyes' hair. So gorgeous.

Have to amend my list to include Dreams_in_Pink after seeing the new pic she just posted. Wow!

gossamer
May 17th, 2014, 10:47 AM
curlycap's gorgeous glossy curls. olga-freya and her epic hair post in the beyond knee thread. Luxepiggy and her beautiful silkiness. gossamers's enviably long braid and striped socks:)

:lol: Stripey socks are the best! How else to gauge growth after knee?

DweamGoiL
May 17th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Honestly, since I got on LHC, I don't want anybody's hair but mine, which has now pretty nearly got perfect in my eyes -- although not long enough yet :(
I admire a ton of people's hair on here, though and love looking at the lovely hair all over this board.

I'm with Chen on this one :)

ladylowtide
May 17th, 2014, 12:59 PM
All the 5" circumference straight hair, and all the wurlies with a great wave pattern. Oh and the ice blondes, and the jet blacks, and the reddest reds. So you know, like half the forum.

walterSCAN
May 17th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Back to add some I forgot:

luluj
Bagginslover
Woolyleprechaun
Firefly and
Phalaenopsis

...and probably lots, lots more...

SongofLove
May 17th, 2014, 08:16 PM
I've always admired the hair of Venefica, rowie, Madora, and Sarahlabyrinth

Sarahlabyrinth
May 17th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Thank you, SongofLove! :) It's exciting to think that someone wants to steal my hair!

SongofLove
May 17th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Thank you, SongofLove! :) It's exciting to think that someone wants to steal my hair!

You have such beautiful waves <3 and hahahahah only at LHC would a person be excited about someone wanting to steal their hair :D :D

Sarahlabyrinth
May 18th, 2014, 03:21 AM
You have such beautiful waves <3 and hahahahah only at LHC would a person be excited about someone wanting to steal their hair :D :D

Thank you - bun waves! And yes, anywhere else but at LHC, RUN A MILE FROM HAIR THIEVES! LOL.

Quasiquixotic
May 18th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Dessi's and spidermom's. I love their curly layers. I've never had long hair when I knew what the types were, so I'm interested in seeing how my hair types this time. I'm hoping for some curl, but I'm pretty sure I'm solidly in the 1 class...

OUKess
May 18th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Emichiee!! Beautiful!!!

butterfly_dream
May 19th, 2014, 04:59 AM
Hypnotica and olga-freya are my hair idols. :crush:
I'd kill for their hair.

Dessi
May 19th, 2014, 06:44 AM
Dessi's and spidermom's. I love their curly layers. I've never had long hair when I knew what the types were, so I'm interested in seeing how my hair types this time. I'm hoping for some curl, but I'm pretty sure I'm solidly in the 1 class...

Oh, can't believe I'm mentioned here! Thank you!

vindo
May 19th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Emichiee!! Beautiful!!!

:happydance::flowers:

Phalaenopsis
May 19th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Back to add some I forgot:

luluj
Bagginslover
Woolyleprechaun
Firefly and
Phalaenopsis

...and probably lots, lots more...

Wow, didn't expect to be mentioned when reading this thread. Thank you :)

I personally envy a lot of people's hair. MsBubbles has the sleekest shiniest blonde hair I've ever seen. LadyMoon has some gorgeous red locks. There was someone I saw in the blogs who had some very thudworty thick brown sleek hair, but can't remember her nickname because it was quite complex. I would have LOVED to have her hair.

And not to forget LaceFrost (I hope I remembered correctly) who has gorgeous 4a/4b curls

Lirona
May 19th, 2014, 11:11 PM
I wouldn't mind trying out some wavy/curly hennahead's hair for a day or two, but as a couple others have said... I love my own hair and wouldn't trade it for the world! :cloud9:

Kaelee
May 20th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Kittybird. Definitely kittybird. :thud: :thud: :thud:

Scarlet_Heart
May 20th, 2014, 08:27 AM
I'm going to go with GRU, WoolyLepruchan, Lirona, and Mouse2cat.

Catspank doesn't seem to be on here anymore, but I adored her hair and her updos.

Lirona
May 20th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Aww, wow! Thank you Scarlet_Heart! :flower:

Quasiquixotic
May 21st, 2014, 12:22 AM
I'm adding the beautiful blondette MeganE to my list. Love!

Crystawni
May 21st, 2014, 09:16 PM
I have a crush on BrendaLoan's hair, but instead of stealing it, I'll just aspire to it instead! Teazel is my other crush and inspiration. I really have a loooong list of stealables, though (all listed by others in this thread), so it looks like I'll just line up behind the rest of you. :p

Quasiquixotic
May 31st, 2014, 07:04 PM
Okay adding Monkshood to my list. So it's

Dessi
Spidermom's
MeganE
Monkshood

kitana97
June 1st, 2014, 01:59 AM
SWR - the color, the length, the texture (it looks really silky)!

StellaKatherine
June 1st, 2014, 04:24 AM
Hmmmm.... i am not too sure, so many stunning hairs here. But if to choose someone's i think Singing Bird as she has the lenght and that amazingly thick hemline <3 I can think of many other girls, but unfortunantly my memory with names is dreadfull! :D Oh and redheads are in any lenghts and type are my soft spot! Show me a redhead and my heart will stop beating for a second :D

eadwine
June 1st, 2014, 04:26 AM
Another red lover here.. why do you think I fake it? :lol:

StellaKatherine
June 1st, 2014, 04:26 AM
Oh and KittyBird , love her buns with black and red hair <3

StellaKatherine
June 1st, 2014, 04:35 AM
Another red lover here.. why do you think I fake it? :lol:

I would love to turn a redhead, but unfortunantly i have some redness in my face. I worry i will look like a tomato with red hair :D

Selkie-
June 1st, 2014, 06:26 AM
Else, ButterflyDream and Hypersensitive. :)

Fericera
June 1st, 2014, 06:46 PM
I'm going to go with GRU, WoolyLepruchan, Lirona, and Mouse2cat.

Catspank doesn't seem to be on here anymore, but I adored her hair and her updos.

I don't remember usernames enough to list everyone, but I would completely steal yours. I've always wanted dark hair, and the thickness is gorgeous. :)