PDA

View Full Version : Three month update... pink hair.

Kome
May 11th, 2014, 11:51 AM
It's been just over three months since I cut off my hair and dyed it green... yes, GREEN. I wasn't a huge fan of the green though and ended up back to pink, which other than auburn, is my favorite hair color to do. So... here's a couple of pictures. It's grown out a couple of inches too. Not sure if I want to grow it back out super long or just leave it around APL. Just kinda gonna go with the flow. Enjoying not getting my hair in my armpits and having it dry faster now that I cut in layers. To many here... it may seems as if I butchered my hair, but it's a nice change for me after five years of having henna'd hair. :)

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk68/kome42/IMG_0997_zps2a2f5bc7.jpg (http://s277.photobucket.com/user/kome42/media/IMG_0997_zps2a2f5bc7.jpg.html)

Forched kitteh pictures... doesn't he look so happy?! Lol.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk68/kome42/IMG_1007_zps9dc923fe.jpg (http://s277.photobucket.com/user/kome42/media/IMG_1007_zps9dc923fe.jpg.html)

My hair is also less damaged feeling now that I cut in layers and bangs. I've been oiling and conditioning like crazy and it seems much happier now. I damaged it a lot bleaching it because getting the henna out was really difficult. I wouldn't recommend doing what I did to get it out! But... with a lot of care and some trims it is doing better. Woot, woot. :)

eadwine
May 11th, 2014, 11:55 AM
He looks happy alright :lol:

Great color pink!

Lucky_Lucy
May 11th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Love the colour! It reminds me of when Gwen Stefani had pink hair, and if I've had a lighter skin tone, I'd definitely dye my hair pink XD [I'm content with red though :))) ]

Also, I love the piercings(esp. the septum), and the Usagi avatar and the lovely cat <3 He looks a bit like my kitteh's mother :D

Johannah
May 11th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Great color!

And your cat looks like he is having the time of his life hahaha :agree:

Kome
May 11th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Love the colour! It reminds me of when Gwen Stefani had pink hair, and if I've had a lighter skin tone, I'd definitely dye my hair pink XD [I'm content with red though :))) ]

Also, I love the piercings(esp. the septum), and the Usagi avatar and the lovely cat <3 He looks a bit like my kitteh's mother :D

Thanks for all the compliments! :)

And you should definitely try pink sometime. There are so many color options to choose from. You could just do a streak or maybe the bangs. I'm a pink advocate. Lol.

KittyBird
May 11th, 2014, 12:56 PM
For some reason I'm crazy about pink right now, so this makes me happy! The colour looks fabulous on you! :thud: Your cat is really cute too :D

xoChesleyy
May 11th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Your piercings and hair color suit you well. Which dye did you use?

Cute kitty, by the way. ^_^

Kome
May 11th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Your piercings and hair color suit you well. Which dye did you use?

Cute kitty, by the way. ^_^

This is Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink. I prefer Special Effects brand, but they seem to have everything on backorder right now. I do like this color a lot, but it's not covering as well as the other brand.

Kome
May 11th, 2014, 03:18 PM
For some reason I'm crazy about pink right now, so this makes me happy! The colour looks fabulous on you! :thud: Your cat is really cute too :D

Thank you, thank you. ^__^

elsieivy
May 11th, 2014, 04:41 PM
I love the color and the cat! The cut looks really nice too.

Kome
May 11th, 2014, 06:25 PM
I love the color and the cat! The cut looks really nice too.

Thank you! That means a lot because I cut it myself. Lol.

elsieivy
May 11th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Thank you! That means a lot because I cut it myself. Lol.

You did I great job!

jacqueline101
May 11th, 2014, 09:12 PM
I love the hair cut and color. The kitty looks great too.

ErinLeigh
May 12th, 2014, 02:26 AM
I think your hair looks great. Love the cut and color. I never saw the before photo but I can say I love the after :)

Kome
May 12th, 2014, 09:11 PM
I think your hair looks great. Love the cut and color. I never saw the before photo but I can say I love the after :)

Thanks so much! It was really nice and shiney and auburn before, but I like the pink a lot now too. :)