PDA

View Full Version : Hair Product Reviews Request (SB's)

majesticgoldenr
May 10th, 2014, 09:45 PM
I started a blog in January, and do reviews on Saturdays (not that the actual day really matters). Anyway, while Ive done many music and book reviews, I've only done a single hair (silk bonnet) product review, so I would be absolutely honored if anyone has the means to personally hook me up with any products, specifically shampoo bars, to review. What I mean, specifically, is if you help to operate something or another.

Moderation - links removed, see below.

I will be looking forward to anything (info, too) that will be shared; All the best.

*I suppose that I should share my terms, as posted on my blog, for FCC: I dont get paid or have to pay for my PR's. I will never ever be bribed to post a positive review. With the exception of books, I give companies the option of having a bad review not be posted (But I wont request anything that seems unsatisfactory off the bat) No products will will be returned; they will be treasured :).

Anje
May 11th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Hi Majesticgoldenr. We have a pretty firm policy of no solicitation here on LHC, even for things like research. As such, you can't ask for products to review here, well-intentioned as I'm sure you are. You'd do better to contact the companies directly.

Thanks for understanding,
Anje, on behalf of the moderation team.