PDA

View Full Version : 2nd LHC anniversary chin to waist! ( pics)

SnowWhite
May 7th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Dear LHC-ers

On April 10th 2012 I did the best thing I ever could do to my hair: I joined LHC!

I'm a little bit late because it's May now but I still want to celebrate my 2nd LHC anniversary. :toast:
I'm so grateful for all the advice, encouragement, tips I got here.

My mane and I discovered some new amazing things:

- hair sticks / forks
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- sunflower seed oil
- SLS free shampoos
- cone free conditioners
- wide tooth combs
- last but not least....

tutummmm tutummmmm..... HENNA!

I started at chin, and I'm at waist now! My hair has had a growth spurt, but it's slowing down a bit. I hoped to reach hip by the summer but I'll have to wait a little bit longer. To be honest.. I do miss my bob sometimes, BUT I'm in for the Elvish / tribal look now! There's nothing better than oiling the ends, brushing my hair gently and feeling the hair stroking against my arms hihi :D hope it doesn't sound too creepy but I think you all know the feeling.
Initially, my goal length was waist. But growing hair has become a healthy addiction so I just want to see how long it can get. First new goal = tailbone.

The second picture has bad quality and doesn't do any credit to my hair. The condition is WAY better than it was, shiny, healthy ends, thanks to LHC
(Sorry, I don't know how to crop the pictures... )

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/scythegirl/DSC04234.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/scythegirl/2ac1428d-76b8-4a9d-bfdf-14c195ee34a7.jpg

EDIT: This picture does my hair more credit :) I made this one today!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/scythegirl/hairwaist.jpg

Anyways, thank you! I seriously would not have been able to do this without your help!! I wanted to chop off my hair so many times but you helped me to get through the awkward length stages (which were REALLY awkward).
I don't regret growing my hair at all!

Thanks for showing me the wonderful things about hair!
Happy growing all of you!

x

stachelbeere
May 7th, 2014, 03:35 PM
congrats!!! Your hair looks really beautiful despite the quality of the picture - I can imagine it looking sparkly and bouncy :)

also, I think you have the kind of face to pull off different hair lengths and looks :)

Irish Fae
May 7th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Oh my goodness, your hair is stunning and you have the most beautiful profile I have ever seen! The Elven look is perfect for you! :D

Also, I understand what you mean about the feeling of the hair brushing your elbows. I still smile when my hair does that and I have been at my goal length of waist for a while now. It is such a wonderful feeling!

Tini'sNewHair
May 7th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Congratulations! !!!! Geesh your hair grew fast, it looks so healthy and shiny. Happy growing! ! :)

lapushka
May 7th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Great progress in just two years; going from chin to waist in that time is major. Happy growing, and congrats! :)

Rosa Harris
May 7th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Amazing growth!

hennalonghair
May 7th, 2014, 04:31 PM
This is incredible health. Good for you. It's very healthy looking too.

Annibelle
May 7th, 2014, 04:52 PM
You're beautiful, your hair is beautiful, and that's incredible growth! Lovely!!!

cat11
May 7th, 2014, 05:05 PM
Wow, looks great! Inspiring. Lots of growth, too. We have a similar hairtype judging from the pictures and I started growing with neck length hair almost two years ago and my hair is just reaching BSL now.

Congratulations!!

hypersensitive
May 7th, 2014, 06:09 PM
Really awesome, SnowWhite!

earthybee
May 7th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Gorgeous! Great progress!

mariakatija
May 7th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Congrats! Your hair is beautiful!

hafattack
May 7th, 2014, 07:16 PM
woohoo, great growth! What a transformation :)

Crystawni
May 7th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Beautiful, on all fronts! And I love the shape of your hair, too, and how it softly cascades down your back. Congrats on never giving up. It looks like your hair is rewarding you handsomely!

jacqueline101
May 7th, 2014, 08:16 PM
That's some incredible growth and lovely hair by the way. It goes to show that all things are possible with the proper plan and care. This site is great on that.

LauraLongLocks
May 7th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Wow, amazing fast growth, and thank you for sharing all that you have learned.

cocolover
May 7th, 2014, 09:09 PM
That is some fast growing hair!!! Congrats, your hair looks gorgeous!

bahoban
May 7th, 2014, 09:59 PM
ohhh,, those waves,, looks amazing!!

MungoMania
May 8th, 2014, 12:05 AM
Amazing progress. You have beautiful hair!

eva888
May 8th, 2014, 12:10 AM
Congrats! :disco:

You have such beautiful hair and you made it to WL so quickly! :) It is very inspiring for me to see because I'm growing from SL and just now entering a truly awkward stage.

Selkie-
May 8th, 2014, 12:13 AM
Wow, that is amazingly fast growth - and beautiful hair, congrats. :)

SnowWhite
May 8th, 2014, 02:13 AM
Whieww, I'm overwhelmed by all your comments! Thanks for your compliments in spite of the awful picture of my current length, ;) Again, I would never have made it without all of you!
Thanks everyone for the support.
Can't wait to grow it longer

For all the ladies in the awkward length stage:
Stick to your goals! Don't cut it before reaching your goals! I promise it will get better :) you can always decide cutting your hair, AFTER you reached your goal length.
X

Auburndreaming
May 8th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Your progress is fantastic! Hair looks beautiful and it's grown very fast :D

momschicklets
May 8th, 2014, 05:56 AM
Wow turbo growth! :D It's very beautiful and I love that you shared your story and pics with us.

Colourful
May 8th, 2014, 11:57 AM
Your hair looks really happy and healthy! Plus, it's very beautiful! Congratulations! :)

oktobergoud
May 8th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Woah incredible growth!! And it's so pretty, congrats! :)

MaryO
May 9th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Very impressive growth! Well done, your hair looks lovely! :-)

alessandraa
May 9th, 2014, 03:05 PM
wow! I am so envious.

silver curls
June 6th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Congratulations SnowWhite!!!!
Thanks for Sharing!!!!

diddiedaisy
June 6th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Omg beautiful hair. I can't believe it's taken only two years!!!

Fericera
June 6th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Your bob looked amazing, but your long hair is absolutely beautiful! And that's a lot of growth. Lucky you! Also you aren't weird at all for like that feeling. I found braiding and brushing long hair very relaxing, and it always felt like a little mini cape.

dollyfish
June 6th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Wow! Your hair is SO much like mine!! The texture and thickness seems identical, both short and long, and your growth rate seems on-par with mine. Neat. I think you're the closest true "hair twin" I've found on this site! (my sig pictures aren't really a good day-to-day representation of my hair, lol; when I was at waist my hair looked a LOT like yours)

Also, I want to add that you have the most amazing jawline I've ever seen. So envious! :)

Sarahlabyrinth
June 6th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Such beautiful hair and I think you get the turbo-grower award!

Pallas
June 6th, 2014, 03:53 PM
WOW. Your hair looks amazing, even at chin length! Congrats on making it to waist so fast and so fabulously :cheer:

thistledown
June 6th, 2014, 04:00 PM
looks great!

ErinLeigh
June 7th, 2014, 04:26 AM
I think all 3 pictures are gorgeous. You have such beautiful hair andI love all the natural layering. Hair looks very soft and has great flow.
Congrats on the growth and for having the gumption to stick to your goal . You put in the work and it shows :) :) :)

Joliebaby
June 7th, 2014, 04:55 AM
It's gorgeous!!!