PDA

View Full Version : mtg oil, query

cloud90
May 4th, 2014, 07:33 AM
hi guys,

I am sure that you guys have probably heard of mtg oil and it's results. I used it for quite a bit, last year and i saw some really good decent results. My only problem was the smell haha. I just stumbled across a thread on another site and someone stated that they used alma lite to cover the smell. And it worked, apparently. I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried this and also if anyone knows of any other combo's that can be used to mask the smell haha

Thanks!

meteor
May 4th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Looks very interesting. I like equine products! :D

Sorry, I've never tried it so I can't comment on the smell, but it could be normal, depending on the ingredients list. I heard it has a lot of sulphur, and sulphur smells strong and unpleasant. A quick Google search shows that many people complain about the smell. Could you post the ingredients list?

Whenever I had something with a bad smell (e.g. sulphur-containing garlic or neem oil), I used it only diluted in pre-poo treatments or in shampoo. I find that rinsing well, conditioning and using a vinegar rinse helps get rid of the smell.

meteor
May 4th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Here's an old LHC thread on this product that might be of help: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=13296