PDA

View Full Version : One Year of Hair Growth

CurlMonster
May 2nd, 2014, 12:27 AM
Hello all!
In April I celebrated my one year anniversary of looking after my hair! It's amazing how quickly the year has gone by. I have learnt so much this year, and have all of you to thank! I can now do French braids, Dutch braids, and crown braids on myself, and have acquired my first hairsticks (which I love!). I haven't used heat or dye on my hair, and besides from a few clarifying washes I have been doing only CO washing. I look forward to another year of happy hair!
Here is a side-by-side comparison of April 2013 and April 2014.
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/121/8/2/one_year_by_ponycool42-d7gsgnv.jpg
Thanks for looking! :magic:

cosmic crusader
May 2nd, 2014, 12:54 AM
Beautiful and inspiring :]. Ps: I like your sig photo.

W2
May 2nd, 2014, 12:54 AM
Wow ... nice growth!

Tini'sNewHair
May 2nd, 2014, 01:51 AM
Love your hair, it looks amazing! ! Congrats on a fabulous growth as well.

Crystawni
May 2nd, 2014, 02:16 AM
Beautiful! You've grown in many ways over the year--very cool! Congrats!

Skade
May 2nd, 2014, 02:21 AM
Happy anniversary! :cake: Nice growth in a year. Beautiful waves/curls as well!

Hedera
May 2nd, 2014, 02:44 AM
Happy first anniversary!

Wow, your hair from one year ago is gorgeous, and now it is even gorgeouser! :cheese:
Amazing growth, too.

ErinLeigh
May 2nd, 2014, 03:06 AM
It looks amazing. I can the care put into it. Was pretty before but more glossy and wow now

höpönasu
May 2nd, 2014, 03:16 AM
Awesome curls, lovely length and I love your siggy pic. It's one of those pics I saw when I first joined here and I loved it then and still do. So, does your braid tassle tickle your pony's back already? :o I want to see pictures of that then. :flower:

Stray_mind
May 2nd, 2014, 03:18 AM
Congratulations. It looks healthy and beautiful :)

momschicklets
May 2nd, 2014, 06:19 AM
Happy anniversary! Your hair is just beautiful...I love the way the curls and waves cascade down your back and the color has beautiful depth. What is your final goal?

CurlMonster
May 2nd, 2014, 06:53 AM
Thank you all for your kind comments! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to read them. :grouphug:

Awesome curls, lovely length and I love your siggy pic. It's one of those pics I saw when I first joined here and I loved it then and still do. So, does your braid tassle tickle your pony's back already? :o I want to see pictures of that then. :flower:
Thank you! It is one of those magical moments that I feel so fortunate to have captured in a photograph! Not quite yet, I think I will have to wait until I reach tailbone for that - when it does I will certainly try to get a picture! :)

CurlMonster
May 2nd, 2014, 07:00 AM
Happy anniversary! Your hair is just beautiful...I love the way the curls and waves cascade down your back and the color has beautiful depth. What is your final goal?
Thank you so much, your comment is very sweet. :flower: In terms of my final goal, I am honestly not sure! Firstly I am planning to grow out all of my layers, old dye/bleach and damage, which will take another year or two. But after that, I am not sure! When I joined, my goal was TBL, which I am quite close to reaching now, but so far I have enjoyed my hair more the longer it is, so I think I will just keep growing it until I reach a point where I start to like it less!

Larki
May 2nd, 2014, 08:24 AM
Totally gorgeous. :) And is that a Great Pyrenees? I've always wanted one, I think they're so beautiful! They're supposed to be a pain to train though.

Colourful
May 2nd, 2014, 09:24 AM
Your hair looks marvellous! Congratulations! :)

Agnes Hannah
May 2nd, 2014, 12:14 PM
Wow curltastic! I need your hair!!!

duchess67
May 2nd, 2014, 01:01 PM
Happy anniversary! Your hair is just gorgeous, love the curls!

jacqueline101
May 3rd, 2014, 04:06 AM
Wow your hair has grown nicely and looks thicker.

Johannah
May 3rd, 2014, 04:15 AM
Wauw! Love your curls!

happy-brit
May 3rd, 2014, 04:45 AM
Wow. Looks amazing. I am totally jealous :D