PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful, calming hair video that I found

Dessi
May 1st, 2014, 01:08 AM
I've been watching different stuff in youtube and I found this beautiful hair video. I like the music too. Maybe some of you have seen it. I just wanted to share it with you. And the women there have really nice and thick hair.
Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3CAAe5cJIg&index=50

Hope you like it. :)

gonzobird
May 1st, 2014, 06:52 AM
That's a lot of hair. Very pretty. My follicles hurt just watching it.....
A few of those women had some damage to their hairlines. It's gotta be really hard on your scalp to wear all that hair up on your head all day. You would think they'd put it more on the top of their head and not the back.

dellad
May 1st, 2014, 08:29 AM
Omg, I got MAJOR hair envy watching this. These ladies have incredible hair. Thank you for posting, Dessi.

Night_Kitten
May 1st, 2014, 09:32 AM
WOW, those ladies have very beautiful hair, thanks for sharing Dessi :)

Anyone happens to know what bun is the first that shown in that video (the one that starts with 1 hair-stick and then is secured with a second stick) or how to do it? It looks beautiful but I have no idea how it starts, they cut out that part :(

gonzobird I find lower buns (back of head and nape) more comfortable, a top-knot is causing me headaches and is uncomfortable... I have no idea if I'm doing it wrong, or if my follicles simply aren't used to it, or if it's less comfortable for longer hair in general, but I avoid bunning my hair on the top of the head (unless I go swimming and want to keep it as far away from the water as I can)...

Dessi
May 1st, 2014, 10:07 AM
That's a lot of hair. Very pretty. My follicles hurt just watching it.....
A few of those women had some damage to their hairlines. It's gotta be really hard on your scalp to wear all that hair up on your head all day. You would think they'd put it more on the top of their head and not the back.

Yeah, maybe I would trim a few inches if I were them but anyways. I would do a lot of things for such length/thickness.

Glad You liked it!

Komao
May 1st, 2014, 10:22 AM
I've been watching different stuff in youtube and I found this beautiful hair video. I like the music too. Maybe some of you have seen it. I just wanted to share it with you. And the women there have really nice and thick hair.
Here it is:

Hope you like it. :)

I liked it. Beautiful women and beautiful hair. Must be why they all look so happy! I know I'd be in my glory. :)

YamaMaya
May 1st, 2014, 04:55 PM
They all make hairsticks look so darn EASY! It took me a long time to figure out a comfortable bun, which happened to be the lazy wrap.

ARG
May 1st, 2014, 06:33 PM
I very much enjoyed this video! I'd like to point out that these women have shown that its a misconception that long hair takes longer to fix.

Thanks for sharing, Dessi!

duchess67
May 1st, 2014, 07:19 PM
Really enjoyed watching this video :)

Dessi
May 2nd, 2014, 12:07 AM
They all make hairsticks look so darn EASY! It took me a long time to figure out a comfortable bun, which happened to be the lazy wrap.

Same here, fortunetly I found the Nautilus bun! :D

Dreams_in_Pink
May 2nd, 2014, 01:49 AM
Gorgeous hair! Most of the ladies have full thickness even around their ankles! And my hair has transparent ends even around waist length :( *cries in the corner*

But i have to admit: I like hair that's ankle length at most. Anything longer starts to drag on the floor and has inevitable thinness. That's just me :shrug:

meteor
May 2nd, 2014, 06:02 PM
Wow, cool video! :) I love those extreme lengths looking like gorgeous silk curtains. :) Thanks for sharing!

Sarahlabyrinth
May 2nd, 2014, 07:25 PM
Wasn't it lovely to see them enjoying their hair so much? And such gorgeous hair. What an inspiration. I wish we had a hair festival in this country, it would be such fun!

woodswanderer
May 2nd, 2014, 07:37 PM
Now I've got bun envy... :rolleyes: