View Full Version : Long Hair Type-Face

Rosa Harris
April 28th, 2014, 06:23 AM
This is an awesome typeface a woman created with pictures of herself and her long hair

also great hair-inspiration!

http://designtaxi.com/news/365254/Design-Student-Creates-A-Unique-Typeface-With-Her-Long-Hair/
Moderator note: link may qualify as NSFW.

MINAKO
April 28th, 2014, 06:46 AM
Hahaha, really cool. Thanks for sharing. I love how she manages to recreate the letters and also looks great herself in the poses.

Katlette
April 28th, 2014, 06:49 AM
This is really beautiful and inspiring! Thanks for sharing :)

Nadine <3
April 28th, 2014, 03:06 PM
ohhh, this was awesome! Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed it!

cole
April 28th, 2014, 07:37 PM
I think the folks commenting saying it's narcissistic are just jealous. ;) Besides, she could just have easily had someone else who had long hair model for the photos. Would that still be narcissistic, or is it suddenly art? Oy. Anyway, I love it. Very cool.

HintOfMint
April 28th, 2014, 07:56 PM
I think the folks commenting saying it's narcissistic are just jealous. ;) Besides, she could just have easily had someone else who had long hair model for the photos. Would that still be narcissistic, or is it suddenly art? Oy. Anyway, I love it. Very cool.

If anyone (arguably mainly women, or arguably mainly conventionally attractive women) does something to celebrate their beauty in a public manner, they're accused of being narcissists. And then people wonder why women have confidence issues or are afraid to champion themselves.

All in all, an interesting series of photographs, although art is generally lost on me.

molljo
April 28th, 2014, 08:10 PM
This is really cool!

And yeah, I'm just rolling my eyes at the people saying she's a narcissist. It's a really interesting take on the classic self portrait, which artists have been making for as long as there've been artists.