PDA

View Full Version : Monistat, msm, tattoos, oh my! Also, hello :)

TSwan
April 27th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Hey!
I'm new, I've been lurking around for a while, went back to about 2011 in the mane forum (read so, so many interesting/great things, not every thread but probably at least 1/4 of them).
I've had short hair for most of my life, the longest it's even been is APL, which was pretty much out of laziness ;)
I was looking for info on how to repair damaged hair, and encourage healthy growth (I went from brunette to blonde to red to purple to brown again in a short amount of time) and stumbled in here. I've decided to (mostly) stop dyeing my hair and grow it out!

I have a few questions for all the clever people here

Can you use Monistat on/near near a tattoo? I have skin that's a little sensitive (which my tattoo amplifies), and don't want any weird rashes or boils or something (the tattoo is right behind my ear near my hairline, and has been inflamed before by some hair products).

Has anyone experienced weight loss/gain from MSM? I started taking it after reading all the positive things on here, but other websites and forums had anecdotal stories about appetite and weight changes (I'm really worried about that kind of thing)

So hello again! And thanks for your time :o

DragonLady
April 27th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Can you use Monistat on/near a tattoo?

I've accidentally gotten into my eyes without any issue. It was designed to be used in the most sensitive parts of the female body, so I doubt it will cause you any trouble. You might want to do a patch test, though, just to be sure.