PDA

View Full Version : Actor Chris Pratt's braiding skills

molljo
April 22nd, 2014, 11:42 AM
I thought you all might enjoy this! Chris Pratt's really nice (though a tad crooked) French braid he did on his wife, Anna Farris. http://www.vulture.com/2014/04/chris-pratt-can-do-a-mean-french-braid.html

xoChesleyy
April 22nd, 2014, 01:27 PM
How adorable! I've attempted to teach the DBF how to braid hair, but a lot of guys just don't seem to get it.. :p
Would have been nice to not have to braid my hair myself before bed.. (Mwhaha)

oktobergoud
April 22nd, 2014, 03:58 PM
Haha that's so cute! :D

MasCat
July 23rd, 2014, 07:11 AM
Apparently we are not the only ones curious about his skills :) He got asked to braid while giving an interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHrUr_ozZs#_=_

(Heh, I knew somebody here already knew about his braiding skills. Thank you Admins fot the awesome search window in the right top corner!)

spidermom
July 23rd, 2014, 07:26 AM
Not bad at all!

PerkyCurlz
July 23rd, 2014, 07:51 AM
And he knows NOT to use rubber bands but "something called a scrunchie". Yet another reason to go see his new movie!

sarahmargera
July 23rd, 2014, 07:56 AM
Oh my gosh I love the hashtags he put! Hahahaa. Also, the braid looks nice and thick. Ugh, jealous. :P

Becs
July 23rd, 2014, 11:09 AM
I have never heard of this man before today but I am officially in love with him after watching that video. That is honestly quite an impressive french braid! And he knows not to damage hair with rubber bands :crush: . If I were to find a man who could braid my hair, I would totally be in heaven

mary*rose
July 23rd, 2014, 11:18 AM
My boyfriend still doesn't know how to braid my hair, and I've been bugging him for two years. *sigh*

SunnyIC
July 23rd, 2014, 12:48 PM
This is so impressive! It took me all my (short) life to learn how to french braid and I still don't do it that well. I love the fact that he talked about rubber damaging hair and using scrunchies! If I ever get married I want a guy like him sweet, funny and an amazing french braider. Hands down, I really like this guy now. Four for you Chris. You go Chris!

schweedie
July 23rd, 2014, 01:15 PM
Chris Pratt is the most adorable puppydog of a man. Of course he'd know how to braid, too! :D

DaniJoy
July 23rd, 2014, 01:21 PM
Ha! Awesome and love this!

MINAKO
July 23rd, 2014, 01:23 PM
Haha, i've seen this on tumblr like an hour ago. This guys is waaay ahead of me when it comes to braiding, lol. Yepp, super cute! I couldn't think of one guy i would even allow to give that a try tho :P

Sharysa
July 23rd, 2014, 04:10 PM
I noticed a lot of guys seem to find braiding either too girly or too complicated (aside from African Americans, usually). This guy is awesome and adorable at the same time, so kudos to him!

Wolfie
July 26th, 2014, 10:01 AM
He's been my celebrity crush since Parks and Recreation