PDA

View Full Version : This is what I ended up doing.

CaranDulin
April 21st, 2014, 05:29 PM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10480&d=1398122701

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10481&d=1398122710

Vibrant red wasn't exactly allowed according to my work's rulebook, so I went with my backup color: black! :o

Let me know what you think, pretty please!
I'll be heading over to the indigo forums now. c;

Here's my original post, that showed my desire to go red: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=121785

Aingeal
April 21st, 2014, 07:41 PM
It looks lovely!

Ingrid
April 21st, 2014, 08:08 PM
It suits you, and it actually looks quite natural. Also makes your eyes look very striking :) Glad you're happy with the result!

roseomalley
April 21st, 2014, 08:27 PM
It is lovely! It goes well with your skin tone. Your hair is beautiful.

umbrellabones
April 21st, 2014, 08:48 PM
looks good! I like it(:

Wildcat Diva
April 21st, 2014, 09:41 PM
Oh wow! You are so lucky, beautiful hair! It looks really good. In all ways.

CaranDulin
April 21st, 2014, 10:02 PM
It looks lovely!
Thank you c:

It suits you, and it actually looks quite natural. Also makes your eyes look very striking :) Glad you're happy with the result!
o: You think so, you think it looks natural? Yay! That makes me excited. I really appreciate it. c:

It is lovely! It goes well with your skin tone. Your hair is beautiful.
Aw, thank you c:

looks good! I like it(:
:D Thanks!

Oh wow! You are so lucky, beautiful hair! It looks really good. In all ways.
Aw, that means a lot coming from you. Thanks so much! :heartbeat

Syren_Curls
April 21st, 2014, 10:03 PM
I'm a bit partial to the color, of course, but even still-you rock it. Very nice.

Stiria
April 22nd, 2014, 10:14 AM
Looks good! I too think it looks natural:D

Micayla47
April 22nd, 2014, 10:18 AM
I couldn't open the thread from before, so I have nothing to compare it to, but the color, length, and texture of your hair are beautiful!! Personally, I love the combination of black hair and blue eyes :)

queenovnight
April 22nd, 2014, 10:25 AM
It looks great! I've never said this before (to anyone who has dyed black hair) but it honestly looks natural on you! So odd! It's fabulous!

SleepyTangles
April 22nd, 2014, 11:55 AM
I love it! It really highlights your eyes.

ErinLeigh
April 22nd, 2014, 12:04 PM
Sorry about the job not letting you be the red you want. That peeves me. I guess it worked out for you though as the black right now if beautiful. It is a very soft and natural looking black. What did you use to get that color?

Night_Kitten
April 22nd, 2014, 01:51 PM
That color looks lovely and suits you, very beautiful :D
And I must agree with the others, it does look natural :)

oktobergoud
April 22nd, 2014, 04:01 PM
Pretty! It looks quite natural I think :)

Heavy Raindrops
April 22nd, 2014, 04:11 PM
You have amazing hair and the black suits you! :D

cat11
April 22nd, 2014, 08:30 PM
:thud:

You now have my dream hair. Seriously, same texture, same favorite color, pretty much the length I want too (going for either TB or classic.. can't decide) I just can't convince myself to take on the damage from dying again...YET. I have a feeling eventually I will become a henndigo feind so I can have it all.

This picture is some serious hair inspiration for me!

abauer789
April 23rd, 2014, 10:19 AM
The color looks wonderful on you and really compliments your eye color! Very pretty!!

CaranDulin
April 25th, 2014, 01:39 AM
I'm a bit partial to the color, of course, but even still-you rock it. Very nice.
Haha, I understand, I love black too. Thanks so much!

Looks good! I too think it looks natural:D
Aw, thank you! :o

I couldn't open the thread from before, so I have nothing to compare it to, but the color, length, and texture of your hair are beautiful!! Personally, I love the combination of black hair and blue eyes :)
Strange! Wonder why that is. :c But, thank you so much! I love the combination too, Arwen is gorgeous

It looks great! I've never said this before (to anyone who has dyed black hair) but it honestly looks natural on you! So odd! It's fabulous!
Wow- really? I really appreciate that, and am glad it turned out this way. Thank you so much! :blossom:

I love it! It really highlights your eyes.

Sorry about the job not letting you be the red you want. That peeves me. I guess it worked out for you though as the black right now if beautiful. It is a very soft and natural looking black. What did you use to get that color?
Yeah, that's alright. I think that I actually like this a lot better than I would have liked the red! Thank you c: But, it was a dye from Sally's. I can't remember the brand off the top of my head, but the color was jet black.

That color looks lovely and suits you, very beautiful :D
And I must agree with the others, it does look natural
Thanks so much! Wow, everyone's saying it looks natural! Awesome c:

Pretty! It looks quite natural I think :)
c: Thank youuu

You have amazing hair and the black suits you! :D
Aw, thank you!

:thud:

You now have my dream hair. Seriously, same texture, same favorite color, pretty much the length I want too (going for either TB or classic.. can't decide) I just can't convince myself to take on the damage from dying again...YET. I have a feeling eventually I will become a henndigo feind so I can have it all.

This picture is some serious hair inspiration for me!
Oh, my...really? Thank you so much, it's an honor c: I'm gonna bunches of indigo soon! I'm not sure how long it is right now actually, it seems almost TBL, but I dunno. Thank you again, that means so much to me! :heartbeat

The color looks wonderful on you and really compliments your eye color! Very pretty!!
Thank you, bunches! :D

Dreams_in_Pink
April 25th, 2014, 04:09 AM
That's an amazing shade of black! It's not harsh, but a natural brown-black that looks fantastic on you! :)

aprilfool
April 25th, 2014, 06:49 AM
I love the color

glittergloss
April 25th, 2014, 08:04 AM
I love love. I always think that dark hair and blue eyes look gorgeous together.