PDA

View Full Version : Beautifull classic hair in renaisance dance.

Marbid
April 18th, 2014, 07:28 PM
http://youtu.be/tmoMwAK3G4U

Enjoy i really like her hair.. Is sooo pretty and bouncy like. Tottalt eye candy.. I was looking for a flute rendition of the campanella and found this instead. Cool eh? I hope its as much eye candy to you as it was to me... They make paintings showing hair like that.. Really.. Classic fary tail renaissance/medieval hair.

Sharysa
April 18th, 2014, 08:58 PM
Her hair is indeed gorgeous! It's like my hair if it behaved more; I shudder to think at how tangled my hair would get at classic-length. Hip-length is already a hassle.

cole
April 19th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Ha, that was cute. (: Her hair, though, how lovely! That is what my super long-term goal is right now, if all goes well. But for now, I'm just trying to get past my shoulders.

SkyChild
April 19th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Haha, brilliant!
It's making me want to resurrect our village medieval fayre. It's turned into a modern circus thingie.
I'd love classic - but same as cole, just past shoulder now.

chen bao jun
April 19th, 2014, 03:39 PM
That was so sweet--until they started to poke the guy with the big spear thing..????!! One of the girls got him in the behind, how odd. didn't really go with the lovely music and the grace of it all.
However, I totally agree with you about the one girl's hair. that is just lovely. I wish I thought my curls would grow that long and look that good (and that I could ever dance with loose hair without single strand knot hell..)

Sharysa
April 19th, 2014, 06:03 PM
Looks like they were either goofing off or it was a farce/comedic dance. Goofing around is pretty common in any performance rehearsals, and most medieval farces/comedies are pretty hard for modern people to get used to.

queenovnight
April 19th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Dream hair! Omg. So pretty!

Syren_Curls
April 21st, 2014, 09:59 PM
Ooooooohhhhh... just what I needed to help me out of this rut I'm feeling and get some inspiration again... thanks for posting :-)

Marbid
April 21st, 2014, 10:10 PM
Glad you guys like it.. Her hair is clearly curly.. ( brushed out perhaps ) but probably in the 2c/3a category.. Its awesome.. Gives me something to look forward too having while lounging around in my house.. I aint ever going dancing with hair like that.. I'll end up in knot therapy.

Stiria
April 22nd, 2014, 10:00 AM
Her hair is lovely, but I am more fascinated by the other lady's pretty updo. Wonder how she did that..:hmm: